Forum

Was allowed for fresh meat 1 month ago but got denied now.

Created 22nd April 2017 @ 02:09

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Hannes

yerbaby

Hello. I was recently denied to play in the fresh meat challenge, but i was allowed to 1 month ago. I have only merced in playoffs which was why i asked my friend Wafu if i was even allowed to. He himself asked an admin (dont know who) if i were allowed and i was. The problem is that we cant find that message anymore so im wondering if any admin could either confirm this or ask around.

Thank you

MoistPenguin

TC

as you have played a match in open playoffs you are only allowed to play in a buddy role as medic

He’s saying, though, that an admin cleared him a month ago. That was long after he played any playoff games.

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Maybe the admin overlooked that playoffs match. The rules are clear: no open playoffs. So no need to even ask about eligibility if he has a match in open playoffs.

Collaide

I would just like to point out how much of a douche you are if you willingly try to participate in a tournament intended for new players, when you yourself are not new.

Nevo

/ff
Jamz

Quoted from Collaide

I would just like to point out how much of a douche you are if you willingly try to participate in a tournament intended for new players, when you yourself are not new.

“Registered 8 months ago” & he played a single match, he’s obviously a new player, idk what you’re on about. Doesn’t mean he :atches the criterias of the tourney though.

I don’t think it’s really fair to call OP a douche for attempting to play in a newbie cup just because they happened to have merced in a playoffs match; 9 matches on record and 912 hours in the game sounds pretty new to me.

Not disagreeing with the rules, just saying maybe look into it a bit more before you throw around insults when someone is just trying to clarify something.

Collaide

Quoted from Nevo

[…]
“Registered 8 months ago”he played a single match, he’s obviously a new player, idk what you’re on about. Doesn’t mean he matches the criterias of the tourney though.

He played 2 seasons of open, not one match. He’s not new.
He might be a novice, but he’s not new.

Add A Reply Pages: 1