Forum

Programs crashing tf2, skype, etc. Need help!

Created 17th January 2015 @ 16:22

Add A Reply Pages: 1

cloudy

CBT

So basically I’ve had this problem for some months now, and it goes like this: After I’ve been using my computer for a while or I’m trying to do a couple of things at once on it all of my programs start dying, after I’ve stopped using my programs so I can free up more memory to run tf2 or something like that it will continue to crash, and the only solution I have to this is to restart my PC and try again. I believe the problem lies with the fact that I don’t have enough RAM, even though I have 8gb installed but only 3.17gb is usable, this is down to me having a motherboard that will only support 32-bit windows.

I’ve tried all of the solutions such as verify your game cache etc etc, however it takes a really long time, and never works.

Sometimes tf2 does load, but when you get into a game, some models and materials wont load, like this sort of thing: http://imgur.com/auFkDM6,DYCHETZ,mE3tyZo,aqGmFho

Here are my PC specs, if they might help:
Intel Core i5-2500k @ 3.6GHz
8.00GB of Kingston HyperX RAM, (3.17GB usable)
Seagate Barracuda 1Tb Harddrive with 505GB free space.
Radeon Sapphire HD6850 Graphics Card
600W Corsair Power supply
32-bit Windows 7 Home Premium

Hope you can help me with my issue, it seems i’ve tried almost everything.
Cheers.

doks

re-instal windows. have fun.

filterboy

Quoted from doks

re-instal windows. have fun.

EmilioEstevez

GG

start -> run -> eventvwr -> windows logs -> application

Sigma

TC

get good at sniper

Aibo999

mamka

What motherboard do you have? I hear first time about MB limiting win but supporting more than 4GB RAMs.

Add A Reply Pages: 1