Forum

High div players joining lower divs during season.

Created 28th May 2014 @ 22:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 14 Next »

Concrete

Calavera
Nave

:L

Tuto

8-)

Popcorp you need to chill, you talk shit without knowing what’s really up. Sorry but think before you type. I can try to explain what happened since many people are messaging me about it. Let’s get some facts on the table.

Kasabubu was our main demo since he joined our roster, but then one day he comes back saying to me “pc is dead, will take 3-4 weeks to fix sorry man”, i say “ahh shit man, ok can i look for another demo to replace you then? :/ it’s a shame” he says sure. So that’s where i put up a req post up. And we get to trial some people. Now while we trial demos, kasabubu is back saying he can play again, he’s on his friends pc. I say ah alright, see you tonight to scrim. He never showed up. Next day, exactly the same thing happens. Next day huhy messages me saying, he would like to try out if he wants to come back to tf2, i say sure. We play with huhy, and we liked him alot, also we had 2 days until our official so we picked him up asap. Now when we got huhy on roster, kasabubu is back saying he can main again and commit etc, but we already had huhy on roster. Now kasabubu puts up req post and calls me a retard. The End.

I didn’t kick anyone, and i wouldnt ever kick any of my players to replace them with some super players. It was just a coincidence that huhy wanted to get back on track.

Also huhy can’t do shit, he’s just another mediocre demo Kappa, trust me you have nothing to be worried about in tomorrows official, we have only played with huhy 2 days, and barely know his playstyle, so all this talk about carry and shit, please stop it already. We just play to have fun and win some, and that’s what we’re doing this season.

TL;DR I didn’t kick kasbubu, he couldn’t commit when we needed him most, huhy wanted to get back to tf2, so i picked him up on the roster. Now our team is actually complete and ready to play some officials.

This is really unnecessarily drama, there’s nothing to see here, just friends playing together. And if you see us win first place by the end of the season, i fucking owe you an unusual hat. Goodnight.

Last edited by Tuto,

Fuxx

REMOVE

Locked.

Concrete

Calavera
Nave

baza fuxx ninguem te quer aqui

quintosh

wL.

boi da prem

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

I honestly don’t care how our official goes. I mean i want to win ofc, but if we lose we lose.
The main thing is, i don’t care if high div players join lower div teams before the season starts. If results are according to their div, all is fine. But there should be some rule during the season at least.
I’m honestly sorry what happened with kas pc, and ofc he can’t so anything against it, thats not the topic at all. I (we) won’t bitch around at all on our official, whatever is happening, as according to the rules it is allowed. I’m simply thinking about some changes to the rules in future to avoid others having the same kind of issue.

If admins have the time/right to think about divs before season, i think they should be able to judge if a player is allowed to join a certain div or not during the season. As long as a leader of the opponents got something against a change. If not it’s their problem, as already mentioned it’s called leadership

Thalash

wG
S-O

im a fgt

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

VIDEOGAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frixx

LG

im not worrying and we are in the same div kuferl. I know huhas is noobas <3

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Concrete

baza fuxx ninguem te quer aqui

queres lutar tu??

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

I thought there is only drama on sniper recruitment posts

Quoted from Permzilla

If you want to talk about particular examples, then we can do that. Our team has had a lot of roster changes from the original starting 6, which was considerably weaker. Even then I agree we were still a top div2 team, but I would not have personally placed us in div1 at that point. However now after these changes I can easily understand why people are confused that we are in div2.

And I’ll just clarify the situation again, seeing as I have got stick from quite a few people for not seeding my own team correctly . Why should I have a say in the div of my own team, how stupid is that? I did not have a say in the placement of my own team.

Sorry Perm, we’ve known each other for some time, but I have to say you are so full of shit. Firstly, apparently you didn’t had a say in your own team placement, which is exactly the opposite of what I’ve heard. I’ve never seen Sonny doing a mistake like this and I hardly think he was stupid enough to put your team into div 2 on his own accord. But alright it’s here-say and I have absolutely no proof about this, so fuck me right.

With at least 2 prem players on-classing in your team (droso, Herr-P), and with others having premiership experience (or at least near it), I am not sure who are you trying to convince that you didn’t hop into div 2 “for the lulz”.

Good luck in your season.

Last edited by Reservoir Dog,

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlD08Rh6xa8

Dange

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

Let’s look at some of things I can think of, for this easy rule
-How do you define a player’s main class?
-How good at each class is the player?
-Which div should we allow a player to play each offclass ?
-Why should we restrict someone wanting to relax in a lower div and have some fun?

Not saying that this is the right way to do it, but this is just something I came up with while reading this thread…

Hypothetically we could say that if a player has played, in last season when he played, in div2, for example, where he played in four or more matches as the same class, we could define that said class as his current mainclass.

This being said, we could now say that this player cannot mainclass under div3. Although, if this guy played those matches more than three seasons ago, he could play one div lower, in div4.

And then the offclassing…We could say that if the guy changes his mainclass, he would be able to play two divs below his previous div. So a div2 soldier can offclass in div4 but not below that.

When it comes to Medics, we could say that any player from any div would be able to change his class to medic and play with a team in lower div if he so chooses. But when it comes to prem/div1 medics changing their class to any combat class, we could say that they are not allowed to play in a div lower than div4 due the gamesense issue. (I don’t know why any top medics would do this but let’s put it in there just in case)

I thought something like this could be a general guideline, and controversial cases should be resolved by the admin group.

This is just something I came up in my head and it might not be very waterproof yet but I just thought to put it out in the open and maybe create some discussion.

And to Permzilla:

“Why should we restrict someone wanting to relax in a lower div and have some fun?”

That someone can relax and have some fun in mixes, scrims etc. but this would rule out the cases when higher div players play in a lower div teams officials and therefore create a unfair advantage against the opposing team. That wouldn’t be fun, at least to the enemy team.

Last edited by Dange,

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

[…]

Sorry Perm, we’ve known each other for some time, but I have to say you are so full of shit. Firstly, apparently you didn’t had a say in your own team placement, which is exactly the opposite of what I’ve heard. I’ve never seen Sonny doing a mistake like this and I hardly think he was stupid enough to put your team into div 2 on his own accord. But alright it’s here-say and I have absolutely no proof about this, so fuck me right.

With at least 2 prem players on-classing in your team (droso, Herr-P), and with others having premiership experience (or at least near it), I am not sure who are you trying to convince you didn’t hop into div 2 “for the lulz”.

Good luck in your season.

Because other people know what I did better than myself, right? If anyone seriously thinks I would purposefully place my own team in a div to stomp that is clearly admin abuse and that is something I’ve never done and never will to this magnitude. I have already explained why my team is in div2, which I think is a decent explanation, although I admit that we are probably too strong for div2 in our current form (touch wood).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 14 Next »