Created 25th September 2013 @ 22:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

Quoted from smziii

[…]

there was no possibility to reschedule / admins
if the game wouldnt have been played it would have been defaulted and finland would have won the nations cup

yes please, we deserved the win

Last edited by Salmon,

jx53

I’m thinking where did the DDoSers get the ips?
Admins have an ip list here, right?

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

http://www.twitch.tv/teamfortresstv/b/464222285

1hr 24m 54s

AnimaL

Quoted from jx53

irc is easiest place to get ip’s and even if you hide it using auth you still show ip upon connecting

you can avoid that using bnc so.. its not like we are totally fucked but it is bit silly to how far we need to go just to play silly computer games

Maffi

REVERTO

Quoted from schocky

http://etf2l.org/matches/44709/

(check my comment)

sportsmanship where is it?

hawku

AYO

Quoted from jx53

Where did the DDoSers get the… ipz?

awduigawhdio;aufwgdil;awdghaw;uodguawdgoawdgouawdwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwootwoot

Dendocror

idd.
~MOE~

drama? in tf2? pfffffffffft.

Lacke

Quoted from Maffi

[…]

sportsmanship where is it?

demsii

EPA

Quoted from Hildreth

Grow up, play games, have fun, have a community.

Oh the irony .. :DDDDD

As for the game itself.. seems like ETF2L dropped the ball once again.. This “play on time or get a default loss” stragedy seemingly is a good idea, however, exceptions always need to be made (and it’s funny exceptions are made at times when certain admins themselves are involved). If sweden was being DDoSed I think the only fair thing to do is to rescheduele the match or replay it in this case. ETF2L seems to forget that a league is for playing games, not for dealing out defaults.

But hey, they have a reputation to consider and want to be taken seriously, so doubt it will be replayed. Guess you will have to live with it Sweden..

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Not going to blame anyone but wow, really. This is sad.

Playing for a little bit of money is obviously just too damn serious for all the teenagers in this game.

No more prize pools please etf2l.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from jx53

fuck SonnyBlack

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

fuck SonnyBlack

Sabotage confirmed

schocky

ist doof

22:32 – stefan.de: thun just told me because we said: no we dont wanna reschedule it
22:32 – broder Zebbosai: no
22:32 – broder Zebbosai: it isnt

nope, thats not the reason

Selek

Dr. med.

So, this whole thread exists for the sole reason that people don’t want to speak about why exactly they are angry?

Hmm… that reminds me of many a girl in a relationship.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2