Forum

Getting horrible ping at some servers

Created 19th January 2013 @ 21:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

unu

My internet is not the best but it’s okay. On the pub server i regularly play on (Rocket Blast) I get around 25-30 ping usually. Skial servers I get around 70 and Reddit European server I get around 50-60.

But then there are some war servers. On these servers I get around 120+. I have yet to experience this problem on Multiplay servers. I have this problem on the server that my team have (which is a gameservers.com server) and clanservers -de.

Some servers that I get bad ping on:

Anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited by unu,

technical

|WP|

i think the routing is generally fucked lately, i randomly get like 100-160ping to eu servers, i know a lot of people that do as well…

unu

Quoted from technical

i think the routing is generally fucked lately, i randomly get like 100-160ping to eu servers, i know a lot of people that do as well…

Now that you mention this I didn’t have this problem a month ago.

george

I’m having some troubles lately as well.

Last edited by george,

wpminnows

[PG]

same, 70-150 ping on eu servers when it used to be <50

frixx

LG

same, most of the time on multiplay servers

Dazrovia

same here too, was having around <25 pretty much every time, now I'm lucky if I have <80

PingWIN

same here … very annoying

ninya

Team

I know OVH routing from some UK ISP’s to France has been bad recently
http://p19.smokeping.ovh.net/ovh-server-statistics/show.cgi?filter=uk;target=EU.AS2856

Maybe other routing lines have been overflowing too recently.

george

I had quite horrible ping @gfm-clan mge now it’s just fine.

Last edited by george,

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Can I join this group :3

technical

|WP|

was ok for a couple of days, spiked up to 400ish tonight:/

comedown

4-25

hiperz da best. no problems

profix

FLANK

I had 180 ping to a hiperz NL server yesterday. I have absolutely no problems with any servers usually even though my ping with 50-60 is fairly high to any of them.

toasty.

PHX

Yep, I have been having this problem over the weekend. It does seem like it’s specific to certain country or set of countries. it wasn’t ping spike across the board. in my favourites certain servers were 150 + and others were normal.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »