Forum

logitech g400 problem?

Created 24th November 2012 @ 15:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Has anyone noticed an issue with these where it seems to disconnect the usb for a few seconds? I’m on my second g400 on two different computers, it’s almost a pattern.

maukkaaa

If it randomly disconnects for a few seconds the wire is probably broken or something wrong with your usb port

Netsky

^ I agree to that

AnimaL

send it back

Q-Ball

ƒusg

I had exactly the same problem with my G400. Fixed it by replacing mouse cord.

sidestep

(ETF2L Donator)
bobs

do you get the windows sound? the one when plugging in new usb devices

i got a similiar prob with my g400, cant move the cursor randomly for a few seconds, sometimes the mouse completly goes off and i have to restart my computer, but i dont get the windows sound

Bugsy

kGn

it’s probably the wire. I had that problem with the mx518

maukkaaa

and don’t know why, but the wire on mx518 is much thicker than g400 wire

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from Q-Ball

I had exactly the same problem with my G400. Fixed it by replacing mouse cord.

Tried replacing its cord with another one taken off a 5$ mouse, says unrecognized usb device.

mrwhizz

Sounds like you need a new mouse!

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

It is a new mouse. Also a new computer, so the problem is either a design fault or some weird software interaction.

“do you get the windows sound? the one when plugging in new usb devices”

Did with last mouse. Havent yet with this one, but I worry it might go that way.

fawwles

TSUN~

You can easily repair it

Professional example of repair done 2 days ago

Netsky

what if I told you there could have been a problem in the production of your mouse?

anyway, got g400 running fine

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from WildEast

[…]

Tried replacing its cord with another one taken off a 5$ mouse, says unrecognized usb device.

Just means it is not compatible. I got mine from old mx518.

Abra

Had this problem,its common problem of all g400’s. You can change it to new using waranty (2 years) or just fix it by your self or ask some one,It cost me near 4$ to change wire.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »