Forum

TF2 Constantly crashing

Created 17th November 2012 @ 11:51

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

deli

IKEA

So now, how to turn off layout.

FireWorks

Yea, how do you kick the item server connection?

Hallow

P.O.P

Cube I used to have the same gfx problem that you got, but it fixed itself after I used the same resolution on desktop as in game and reinstalled my drivers. One of those two fixed it, I did them at the same time so I don’t know which :/

bebeto

|Ks|

Quoted from FireWorks

Yea, how do you kick the item server connection?

you have to launch tf2, quit, then quickly relaunching it before it synchs with steam cloud. if there is nothing to synch, you have to retry launch/quit/relaunching tf2 until you loose it :/

Quoted from Hallow

Cube I used to have the same gfx problem that you got, but it fixed itself after I used the same resolution on desktop as in game and reinstalled my drivers. One of those two fixed it, I did them at the same time so I don’t know which :/

I’ve always used the same resolution, and have tried every set of drivers available from nvidia for my card and w7.

REN

just wait for valve to fix it i think

Bloody embarassing, is it that big of a problem, or are they just slow/lazy, because I see they were very capable to add more hats and backpack slots, but no fix? Mhm…

easyGame

New update and still no fix for dx8 issues. Instead valve decided to break our custom huds again.

GG

^

toota

swole.

Try putting mat_dxlevel 80 in your autoexec.cfg and put -dxlevel 90 in your launch options. It worked for me

I think it fixed itself for me, but I also think I accidentally did that aswell, will need to experiment more.

damneasy

FIX IT ALREADY IT HAS BEEN LIKE 3 WEEKS NOW

unu

Quoted from toota

Try putting mat_dxlevel 80 in your autoexec.cfg and put -dxlevel 90 in your launch options. It worked for me

Works for me.

EDIT: Now I crash on map change though, not as bad as before.

Jonte

Crashing still here :s
BTW: They don’t broke the HUD’s you just have to reinstall them :P

REN

still no fix, more items pls

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »