Forum

MVM broken

Created 16th August 2012 @ 13:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1

AnimaL

Pressing play co-op in main menu just gives me “game service not working press ok and get a life” kind of error… i dont want life, help!

Pricee

has $w@G

basically valve is telling you to quit tf2

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

The new match making lobby system is down, so it could be down to that. If you go on to server list and type mvm in the map type field you should get a lot of servers pop up.

Wabbeh

…so Valve released something that only half works and you’re so surprised you make a forum post?

AnimaL

Quoted from Coleman

The new match making lobby system is down, so it could be down to that. If you go on to server list and type mvm in the map type field you should get a lot of servers pop up.

thing is that server list doesnt show even 1 server since…couple of days ago and ofc i made this topic as im seeing ppl play it just wanted to know if i need to actually dig for more info or just wait till they fix their shit

edit: steams server list works (not ingame one) so i got it to work, ty

Last edited by AnimaL,

bennY

dp.

Unfortunately not playable for me at all. As soon as there are robots on screen my game stutters like fuck. choke goes up to 60. No Robots -> 0 chocle. Any1 else got that problem?

AnimaL

bad server/rates? choke = bad server rates/bandwith

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Many servers limit the maximum rate using sv_maxrate. This crazy 32 player robotmania requires very high rates.

If you get choke on a server, type rate in console and check if the server restricted your rate.

Add A Reply Pages: 1