Forum

Need Sourcemod TF2 Coders

Created 7th November 2011 @ 19:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Spirito

Hi, I’m comming to you, for speak about the LUOP society, society which is behind http://www.begosu.com website an actual partners of Equality for ALL (EFALL).

Begosu want to create a good TeamFortress II section for give to the players different tournament/defy with cashprize.

The Coders needs someone that can help him with the tricky parts of sourcemod, we only have AMX/BASH/PERL coders for the old CS 1.6 / Halflife mods, and he is stuck on the sourcemod codes for TF2
The LUOP society system is already made and coded for TF2, so its not from start. Its a really support.

Servers work, parsers work, we need to get the challenge part for TF2 working and thats what they are missing right now.

We are willing to pay whoever can help us with it of course, so we are not looking for someone to do it for free. How much depends on how much he/she has to do.

[I’m so sorry about this level of english, i’m just middleman :/]

Spirito

I forgot to give you the mail for contact the boss :)
[email protected].

AnAkkk

Why sourcemod?

Spirito

They need to add a plugin to the server for receive information and propose to the players statistic about the games kill/deaths/heal, etc…

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Spirito

They need to add a plugin to the server for receive information and propose to the players statistic about the games kill/deaths/heal, etc…

use tftrue :D

Califax

dyn.

tf2logs.com?

Spirito

They have an independant website, so I suppose they want to have their own plugin.
If you are interested, contact the boss, he give you all the information about this project and the paiement.

Add A Reply Pages: 1