Forum

Logitech G400

Created 21st October 2011 @ 17:53

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

bennY

dp.

always been a pain in the ass. at least the last set point versions were. Hard to configure and somehow it felt like acceleration was still intact even though it shouldn’t have been.

Just use a mouse fix for you os and plug the mouse in. done and works like a charm.

So, I have been playing with this mouse the last couple of months, but lately I am having more and more problems with it.

First of the driver is complete shit, and lately the mouse keeps disconnecting with a couple of min intervals. Checking the internet this looks like a common problem and is due to poor wiring. So fucking annoying.

Anyone with the same problems?

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

So, I have been playing with this mouse the last couple of months, but lately I am having more and more problems with it.

First of the driver is complete shit, and lately the mouse keeps disconnecting with a couple of min intervals. Checking the internet this looks like a common problem and is due to poor wiring. So fucking annoying.

Happened to me with the mx518 http://etf2l.org/forum/support/topic-7956/ , the problem seems to still exist for the G400. But once you fix it, the mouse can live for 6+ years (based on some friends’ feedbacks), for me its been good since I fixed it 3.5 years ago. And yes, don’t install the drivers.

OT: The new mouse batches are without angle snapping/prediction now.

Last edited by WildEast,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

try not to use drivers :D I still haven’t installed mine and the mouse is all good after like 4 months

I havent used the drivers, but tried them when the mouse started hanging up. I would rather buy a new one, then having to mod it myself.

george

Quoted from JOHNNYJACKAL

I havent used the drivers, but tried them when the mouse started hanging up. I would rather buy a new one, then having to mod it myself.

Wait approximately 15 – 20 days then go for it.

Last edited by george,

Wacked

Have had absolutely no problems with mine. Even when I tried the drivers there was no problem whatsoever. And yes, I tried it over a longer timespan. No test if you stop after a few hours.

=D

Rin

I’ve had mine for just over a month now. I’m very happy with it – previously I was using the Deathadder 3.5G which I was never really satisfied with. I’m well aware that the 3.5G sensor is awful in comparison to the original 3G but mine felt like it had an absurdly low malfunction speed for some reason.

I can also confirm that this G400 has no prediction. I bought it not knowing the newer batches had none so it was a nice surprise.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2