Forum

Opponent hasn't answered our request

Created 2nd February 2009 @ 15:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Contra

Be

Hi,

Platinum is playing in div4c and last week we had to play against SAS. I added a comment one week before the actuall week started. We tried to contact them but they didn’t replied. Now the next week has started and tbh i want sas to be sanctioned for not replieing

MaNeY

Yesterday was week3 shedule deadline! Not the match deadline.
An admin now will shedule this match. There will be no sanctions!

As far as i know… .)

Redman350

[FB]

If you put a preferred date and time on the match comments, and your opponents don’t respond, then generally the admins will give you that date (if it’s reasonable ofc).

Fossen

I have had the same problem on every game this season. But what happends i they dont want to play on default date. can i force them to play on this day or what?

xtala

If they don’t show up on that date, you get a default (unless the other team uses a wildcard)

Fossen

a wildcard? and that is? :D

Rele

It allows you to postpone a match without needing your opponents to agree. You get only 2 per season and have to inform your opponent and an admin at least 24 hours before the match is going to start.

Its all in the rules >_>

Fossen

Thx for the help. will read the rules better next time :D

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

Why is this match not been played?
it’s week 2
http://etf2l.org/matches/11322/

kaidus

WiK?

Tbh the rules for unplayed matches are far too fucking leniant. The amount of unplayed games is an absolute pisstake. Fair enough plenty are due to wildcards, but what’s the point of having a structured week-by-week league if we find ourselves about to enter week 6 and the majority of teams in the top few divisions have 3 or less games played :/.

fJack

k^m

Tbh the rules for unplayed matches are far too fucking leniant. The amount of unplayed games is an absolute pisstake. Fair enough plenty are due to wildcards, but what’s the point of having a structured week-by-week league if we find ourselves about to enter week 6 and the majority of teams in the top few divisions have 3 or less games played :/.

i think the cold hard truth is that it’s either that or have half the teams fold.

Hellfish

thought that was the plan, cause i think more than 40 teams are still waiting to play :P

Add A Reply Pages: 1