Forum

Server providers

Created 16th March 2011 @ 19:55

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Mordi

≧◡≦

Any good server providers that has German servers?
no, nice-server are shit

Harlski

Multiplay? I’m sure they do DE servers…

bìester

massive servers

https://www.massive-server.de/index.php

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Mordi

no, nice-server are shit

What problem did you have with nice-servers? Ronny’s usually pretty ace at sorting problems.

bìester

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

What problem did you have with nice-servers? Ronny’s usually pretty ace at sorting problems.

+1

Nuck

TIDS
TSGHUH

http://gs4you.de/

Qun

GoT<3

nice-servers are one of the best imo :o

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

When it comes to nice-servers it might’ve been our (my) inability to report the problem and expect things to work. But we primarily had problems that from time to time we suffered from quite bad freezes (or whatever the technical term might be), especially during the last days/weeks and the ping behaved quite erratic for some of our players. Perhaps it was only a routing problem perhaps not, perhaps it could’ve been fixed.

Anyway: Our jew seem to have nice ping to German servers, so if anyone know a good host for German servers I would be much obliged.

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

dont blame nice-servers for valve failing. you’ll only end up with worse servers

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

Quoted from Exfane

dont blame nice-servers for valve failing. you’ll only end up with worse servers

I’m definitely ready to give nice-servers another go – especially if the problems that affected us were to the fault of a third party (valve). Anyway, I can’t say I have anything against nice-servers, the times I’ve needed to ask something they’ve always been patient and quick to answer etc. At the moment though trying something else is probably the option.

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

+2

just get vm hosting from a provider that is not run by a single dude

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from d1ck j0nes

just get vm hosting from a provider that is not run by a single dude

Virtual Machine.

Game Server.

I see.

Quoted from Mordi

Any good server providers that has German servers?
no, nice-server are shit

We already spent several ours in fixing the lags but the problem was / is related to one of the latest Valve updates and does affect ALL game server providers and all Orangebox games. The unlucky thing was that nearly at the same time we changed a lot in our server backend so I first thought it was related to these changes. Valve is already informed about the problem and a huge discussion is on their mailing list.

and thx for the nice feedback from the others ;-)

Ghostface

spire

K1ck’s german server is hosted by hiperz afaik. Our jew had good ping on it too.
What is it with jews and Germany?

Add A Reply Pages: 1