Forum

Looking for a new mouse

Created 27th June 2010 @ 23:12

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Iller

tGa

Gaming mice are not just only some marketing gimmick.
Sure, just because the package says “gaming mouse”, it doesn’t mean it’s good.
However, many new gaming mice have a lot of nice configuration options which at least I appriciate since I then can make the mouse fit my personal taste better.

Last edited by Iller,

Quoted from Jims

[…]

Because you’re generalising and talking quite alot of bullshit basicly, theres not much I can be bothered to explain if you’re allready stating “All good mice are branded as gaming mice”.
I’m not going to get in a argument, but basicly you’re wrong and its not helping the topic where someone else is trying to buy a mouse suited to them self.

Generalising as in: “Except with mice, non-”gaming” mice have terribad tracking. (except IME&WMO etc.)”

I’m sorry but I have plenty of crappy optical mouses around I’d rather be using than some of the shit I’ve got in my draw from my “OH WOW THAT MOUSE SEEMS PRO” days.

Like I said, all mice with decent tracking I KNOW OF happen to be gaming mice.

Yeah there are a lot of shitty gaming mice, I’m not saying it’s a guarantee of a good mouse or anything.

Jims

[GM\\\'2]

Quoted from Sturmis

[…]

Like I said, all mice with decent tracking I KNOW OF happen to be gaming mice.

Yeah there are a lot of shitty gaming mice, I’m not saying it’s a guarantee of a good mouse or anything.

Hence you’re generalising and should stop since its not realy helping anything, which was my point.
Personaly bar the amount of things you can change with “UBER L33T GAMING MOUSES” I’ve (generaly) had alot better experiences with various optical mouses and other things and most “gaming” mouses I’ve played with have been pritty awful due to the hype around making the 9million dpi sensors and things, Steelseries had a good few attempts but had to many firmware issues at the time I saw them for me to bother with

Last edited by Jims,

OMG dude you’re generalazing!

Name one decent non-gaming mouse.

Jims

[GM\\\'2]

Quoted from Sturmis

OMG dude you’re generalazing!

Name one decent non-gaming mouse.

Microsoft optical with new feet.
WMO (as you even said)
Lots of random ones.

I’d much rather use these and alot of the shitty laser mouses out there.

So lets stop with the immature reactions now and leave this? Since I even said generaly where needed, and didn’t group them all into one, so I didn’t generalise them all into one category, if you read back to my main post you’d actully see me recomending a few gaming mouses, infact I even mentioned a gaming make in THAT post which you’re commenting on (Or at least I assume so since you missed the quote)

This is going no where lets just leave it, its just spamming what WAS a helpful topic now with what is slowly devoloping (LOLSPELLING) into a shitty argument

Last edited by Jims,

impulse

If you have a claw grip, i recommend you Razer Salmosa. The name is weird, but it is pretty cheap, and for the prize it is good quality – 1800DPI and 1000Hz is fair.

Rupheñ

it’s no releated with the topic but i want to ask a question to users who knows this stuff.

which one is recomended , high dpi/low sens or low dpi/high sens?

***btw im using 2000 dpi & 1.8 sens.should i change the values for the best tracking rate?

Quoted from Rupheñ

it’s no releated with the topic but i want to ask a question to users who knows this stuff.

***btw im using 2000 dpi & 1.8 sens.should i change the values for the best tracking rate?

Whatever feels better for you. The lowest dpi setting on your mouse will be enough for gaming.

I believe some mice are affected by the dpi setting more than others though, ones with that exactsense or some such bs, so maybe google a bit to find out if your mouse is one of those, esreality.com seems to have a lot of mouse “experts”.

Jims

[GM\\\'2]

Quoted from Rupheñ

Whatever your used to, aslong as you’re not getting negative or positive accel (positive isn’t normaly from sensors, unless they are realy bad) or anything like that from your your current settings, its just personal, the only time to worry is if you’re whacking your sensitivity REALY high and you run low dpi then a bit of extra dpi can’t hurt, just to make sure your not going to get any skipping, but I mean like realy stupidly high, what in my opinion would be unplayable anyway.

Last edited by Jims,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4