Created 2nd June 2010 @ 15:32

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

LUPUS

Quoted from Evil

got lag compression turned off?

Lag compression?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

killer xenon pro gaming card, that is all…

My hitreg is fine. Although my game has started having weird lag on all servers, jumpy models rubber banding etc. (haven’t tried local). It’s occasional. If you fix it you would be my hero.

Have over 200 fps constantly if I let it. Never have choke or loss on decent servers if I’m the only one using my connection. It roughly started happening after the update that had the new demo/sniper melee weapons. I might try messing around with interp a bit.

TSL

cl_interp = cl_interp_ratio / cl_updaterate (0.015 = 1 / 66 | 0.022 = 1.5 / 66 | 0.030 = 2 / 66)

p.s

try cl_lagcompensation “1”

quad

I had trouble with extrapolation(orange bars) which caused jumpy models, shit hitreg.
What I did was just to cap my fps so it would be constant at ALL times(even mid fights). fixed it by that.(fps_max 120 ;))

Reload

BiG
BiG

Quoted from quad

I had trouble with extrapolation(orange bars) which caused jumpy models, shit hitreg.
What I did was just to download an aimbot

fixed (:D safety smile)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from quad

What I did was use a triggerbot

Reload

BiG
BiG

w/e :P

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR587zdWBLg

I don’t miss, so valve compensates

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I love how people blame this sort of thing so consistently but I remember sniping on high ping servers, aiming for the head precise and not getting the headshot – then next thing I know, I decide not to aim for his head but account for the ping and wow – I got a headshot: cookies for me.

It is an online multiplayer game, unless you’re at a LAN then you’ll always have this sort of thing.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

What sturmis said.

Iller

tGa

Quoted from daithi1

My hitreg is fine. Although my game has started having weird lag on all servers, jumpy models rubber banding etc. (haven’t tried local). It’s occasional. If you fix it you would be my hero.

Have over 200 fps constantly if I let it. Never have choke or loss on decent servers if I’m the only one using my connection. It roughly started happening after the update that had the new demo/sniper melee weapons. I might try messing around with interp a bit.

Exactly the same problems here.
Hitreg seems fine, but the models are laggy after this new update.
Plz tell me if you find a solution.
I tried to play around with cl_interp, but so far I haven’t found any nice values to remove the lag.

Edit : Tried to play a bit locally on tr_walkway and everything is fine there, no laggy rockets or laggy models.

Edit 2: The lag seems to be gone today for some reason.

Last edited by Iller,

plasma

I have a similar problem on this connection that I am using until next Wednesday. My fps is high, no packet loss from pingtest.net, ping is generally around 40-60 (although I had some spiking the other night) and fine when playing on a local (my hdd) map with 11 bots. As soon as I join a server players are warping everywhere, pipes seem to be delayed on firing, I cant even see my stickies until they land, the doors don’t seem to open half the time when I walk through them and weapon reloading stutters badly – its like having a 500 ping except my ping is actually 40~.

The ISP is plusnet and this package is a basic package. At home I also have plusnet but I pay for the gaming package. The transfer rates are similar to this connection as I live in the countryside but I don’t generally get this weird lag problem. Other players are even complaining that I am lagging in game.

Note: I use m0res config and my fps rarely drops below 60 even on mid fights. The connection is wireless but so is my connection at home. I’ll try connecting to the router via cable tonight and if it makes a difference I’ll edit this post.

Last edited by plasma,

rivard

s1l

if u a using xp, try to decrease the level of ur sampling frequency.
this may help if u feel laggy after 119update.

quad

Quoted from plasma

I have a similar problem on this connection that I am using until next Wednesday. My fps is high, no packet loss from pingtest.net, ping is generally around 40-60 (although I had some spiking the other night) and fine when playing on a local (my hdd) map with 11 bots. As soon as I join a server players are warping everywhere, pipes seem to be delayed on firing, I cant even see my stickies until they land, the doors don’t seem to open half the time when I walk through them and weapon reloading stutters badly – its like having a 500 ping except my ping is actually 40~.

The ISP is plusnet and this package is a basic package. At home I also have plusnet but I pay for the gaming package. The transfer rates are similar to this connection as I live in the countryside but I don’t generally get this weird lag problem. Other players are even complaining that I am lagging in game.

Note: I use m0res config and my fps rarely drops below 60 even on mid fights. The connection is wireless but so is my connection at home. I’ll try connecting to the router via cable tonight and if it makes a difference I’ll edit this post.

Try to cap your fps, fps_max 60 and check if its the same.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »