Forum

New Clan for Season 8

Created 1st June 2010 @ 21:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Zane

We founded a new clan replacing our old one. Virtually all members of the old one joined.
With the old one we played in Season 7. So do we have any preference when Season 8 signups begin (in case theres no “first come, first served”)?

Last edited by Zane,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Why not add the new people to your old roster and rename the clan?

Swarlz

Quoted from Koeitje

Dummy

Quoted from Koeitje

Why not add the new clan to your old people and rename the roster?

minimoose

Quoted from Zane

We founded a new clan (Initium Novum) replacing our old one (K.I.F.F.). Virtually all members of the old one joined.
With K.I.F.F. we played in Season 7. So do we have any preference when Season 8 signups begin?

medfoo

trick17

i don´t understand the reason for creating this thread.

RaCio

GoT²

Be active, play games. And you’re all good.

Zane

Quoted from Koeitje

Well, apart from losing the old clans history, not all joined the new one, in particular the old leader, who is rarely online and virtually never to reach at the moment.

Quoted from medfoo

i don´t understand the reason for creating this thread.

The “reason” you dont understand is, that most likey there will be again much more teams than available slots. And the questions is, wheather we will get preference when signing up to actually come into the cup, as our “old” clan participated in season 7. Its a simple question.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Reason understood, perhaps contacting an admin in irc and explaining the situation would be a better option.

Good luck.

Zane

Ok. According to an admin there wont be any preferences during signup, although its not yet decided, wheather its gonna be first come, first served.

Thanks 4 replies.
Case solved and file closed.

Last edited by Zane,

Add A Reply Pages: 1