Forum

I'm a scout. Rainbows make me cry. (graphics problem)

Created 14th May 2010 @ 16:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I’ve seen this same problem with someone else…

diagnosis; your gfx card could be deading/dying, wish it a farewell.

Fox

fleisch!

You might try underclocking it, but I don’t see how that might help. But since you can’t afford to buy a new one, it’s better than doing nothing.

daf

yoyotech
Hey dats!

I had the exact same problem for over a year and I tried everything to fix it. The thing that worked for me after trying so many things was underclocking my graphics card. I used ATITool.

Never happens anymore, which is such a relief. Don’t notice any difference in fps either really.

Before Core: 600 Memory: 900
After Core: 500 Memory: 700

They are the only settings I’ve tried and they worked. Maybe you can underclock it less and it will work for you, but mine works just fine with those settings.

Seriously, you’re problems are exactly the same as i had. Freezing, looping sound then the game resumes after about a minute but there is ALOT of artifacting. Restart the game or alt in and out and it’s fine. In all the researching I did I never saw someone with problems so identical to mine so I suggest you try underclocking.

Hope this helps.

Tried underclocking with similar settings you listed and it seems to be working, for now at least. Thanks a lot for your help!

Last edited by Datenshi,

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

underclocking, if that is the solution, how about warranty?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Nmx

underclocking, if that is the solution, how about warranty?

software underclocking doesn’t actually save to your card CMOS, so that should be fine.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3