Forum

SC2 Beta by the end of this month

Created 11th February 2010 @ 01:28

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

dauk

Quoted from Sunbather

Does WC3 and TFT count as 2 hey w8 a sec ive also get DiabloII which is the most kickass RPG ever AND Diablo3 is coming… I wish i had a beta key of that :(

diabloII is good game but far away from rpg , just click and kill , but still was epic fun.

infussle

cant wait

Randdalf

(0v0)

I really don’t understand why this is so … big. It’s just another RTS. It’s an immensely popular RTS sure, but give me Age of Empires anyday.

Black

Quoted from iQue

I can’t help but think of SimCity 2000 every time I see that abbreviation

lool

Last edited by Black,

Defur

Quoted from Randdalf

I really don’t understand why this is so … big. It’s just another RTS. It’s an immensely popular RTS sure, but give me Age of Empires anyday.

is age of empires a national sport in asia?

kaidus

WiK?

Are you asian?

Also a big who cares.

Hellfish

Quoted from Randdalf

we are talking about starcraft!
an blizzard game. and everyone knows, that blizzards name stands for a balanced game, like sc or wc3. it will have everything to become a big name in the esports! and if you are good enough you will earn enough money with it that you dont have to work anymore ;)
so in my eyes the anticipation is indicated.

Randdalf

(0v0)

The question was, why Starcraft? Why not any other RTS out there. Guess it’s the same as asking why COD4?

Hellfish

Quoted from Randdalf

The question was, why Starcraft? Why not any other RTS out there. Guess it’s the same as asking why COD4?

cause sc2 will be balanced, and most of the other rts arent

Norrland3000

Quoted from Randdalf

Then I could ask you why you play TF2? Because its FUN maybe? A game should not be about anything else than fun.

I dont like Starcraft either, but im gonna try it for sure :) I’m more eager to see and play Diablo III !!

Bash

A successor to the most perfectly balanced RTS ever made, a game with probably the highest skill ceiling of any game, the most succesful eSport title in history (any other so-called eSport looks like peggle in comparison), a game that still after over ten years has a living, changing metagame? Made by MOTHERFUCKING BLIZZARD over about 5 years with the #1 intention of pushing eSports into the mainstream in the western world?

Gee, I wonder why non-retards are hyped.

Also I’d like to point out the fact that this is the only (potentially) good RTS to ever come out since the first Starcraft.

Last edited by Bash,

ambra

Quoted from KOVACS

[…]

This may not stand true anymore, but last time round when there was speculation about the impending release of SC2 beta, Blizzard announced that the public could apply for beta keys by creating a battlenet account and registering the CD key’s for two Blizzard games you already own, e.g. Diablo 2 and Starcraft in my case, and then applying for SC2 beta key on their site.

its not an “application”, its a statement of interest towards diablo, starcraft or warcraft related beta activities.

I hope theyre generous even though I know not everyone will have a key

Quoted from jgmaster

[…]

Ahh, I didn’t recognise the abbreviation and so assumed that this was a genuine question, not merely a put down.

Right, no…I couldn’t think of a fitting emoticon to put behind my original post either. Anyway.

Ontopic, sc to me is what eve online is to mmos,…nerdiest, least fun of it’s genre out there. Prefer stuff like CoH, still needs a gameplan, micro, macro, etc but you get to blow more shit up and it’s just more…whats the word…fun. Imo.

Not as balanced and what not though, I’m sure.

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Bash

Hard =/= not fun.

I agree.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »