Last edited by Psyche,

Mst

m0re

#bfbc.wars
#bfbc2.wars

Quoted from Psyche

I did a +274 marksman headshot today on the desert map :p

Lies!

Have any of you gotten the spotting scope to work properly? It didn’t seem to do anything when I tried today, unless I misunderstood it’s purpose. If it’s purpose is to not do anything the normal scope doesn’t do, then it works as intended.

Recon’s so fun, go toe to toe with assaults, camp, blow up tanks, knife other snipers, mortar their camping asses…the possibilities are endless. :P

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

ambra

hit detection in this game is really retarded
any attribute other than firing rate is completely irrelevant unless youre a russian cheater (and yes, there are already many of those)

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from ambra

any attribute other than firing rate is completely irrelevant

My m60 begs to differ

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

i think it auto spots everyone you see for your team rather than having to click.

At last found out how to change fov!

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

yeah you can configure your game/video using this little tool:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GVOZNNTX

its pretty damn good

ambra

Quoted from RaCio

[…]My m60 begs to differ

as much as I like the m60, its no match for the mg3

Quoted from Tapley ❤

i think it auto spots everyone you see for your team rather than having to click.

That’s what I thought, but it doesn’t. (((

Spary

Medic needs a huge nerf, he is killing better than the Assault class (if played right) and he can heal himself aswell, no wonder Medics got a special skin so everybody will know that the god of BC2 is coming.

Memento Mori

Sniping is 1337. Went like 28/3 plenty of knifing, exploding and shooting.

One thing that always annoys me about other games is the mouse sens. Can’t they just have the quake/source system or some sort of standardized sens? Anyone have maths to calculate this stuff?

Edd

T2P

sick of shit cunts pixel shooting on rush

danny.

gay Punkbuster makes me having alot of gay problems…. I always get kicked by Punkbuster ( Video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_4x0fFG7RY ) i did all the guys said… updated PB, uninstalled the beta ( never had it installed ) and re-install PB and Battlefield….
That sucks so hard! Its fcking annoying and due that probleme Battlefield is unplayable

Last edited by danny.,

Quoted from danny.

gay Punkbuster makes me having alot of gay problems…. I always get kicked by Punkbuster ( Video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_4x0fFG7RY ) i did all the guys said… updated PB, uninstalled the demo ( never had it installed ) and re-install PB and Battlefield….
That sucks so hard!

PB hates mumble overlay… and overlays in general. The only ones I know that work are steam and xfire.

iQue

keso

If you update PB manually it will usually work but goddamn has the EA servers been effed up today

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 12 Next »