Forum

Deathadder mouse feet

Created 9th January 2010 @ 13:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Assault Marine Sigh

Hey guys

Anyone know where I can get new mice feet for my deathadder which wont cost me more than a few quid. Razer sells some for $9.99 but thats not including shipping.

I dont care if they are gaming grade or not, but one of the front pads has dog teeth marks in it and its a pain in the ass.
Thanks in advance.

Sigh

edit: Oh and if anyone knows the best place for a fairly good quality clip on mic, id appreciate it :D

Last edited by Assault Marine Sigh,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Qpad Glidz for Deathadder

Giusepinho

http://www.esl-shop.net/product_info.php/cPath/33_52/products_id/396

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I know Logitech will replace them free of charge if your own have been worn down too much to use, suprised Razer don’t do the same.

Assault Marine Sigh

I know Logitech will replace them free of charge if your own have been worn down too much to use, suprised Razer don’t do the same.

I dont know, I didnt buy the mouse from Razer, got it secondhand-new lol of ebay. Doubt they would just replace the feet though, when I checked their site briefly they sold some. Ill dig around some more.

Hmm those links are great guys, but I may aswell look at buying a new deathadder if thats the cheapest ones around. I mean you get two sets with the deathadder new and a new mouse :(

edit: anyone have any experiance with teflon mouse tape ? seems like a cheaper option ?

Last edited by Assault Marine Sigh,

Add A Reply Pages: 1