Forum

ATTENTION: Another Account Hijack Page

Created 25th December 2009 @ 01:34

Add A Reply Pages: 1

L!nc0ln

Just got a message from someone over steam, wishing me a Merry Christmas and telling me that Steam will grant Gold Updates to all users visiting this link:

http://www.steampowered-gold-upgrade.de.tt/”

I beg you to NOT enter your personal data like Account Name and/or password, this is DEFINITELY a try to Hijack your account. I am just saying this as an attention, because the last 2 spread hijack pages had unfortunately a huge success, so I don’t want anyone to lose his/her account. Steam would never (I guess you all know that) give away steam games for free or even upgrade your account to gold status (nor asking you to enter your personal data like passwords or something). So please: Be careful and watch out!

PS: This is a german fake page, don’t know if there are already versions in other languages, but if you don’t speak german and get this one (and a message that says “Frohe Weihnachten” instead of Merry Christmas) you should know that this is not trustable.

Greetings
L!nc0ln

Last edited by L!nc0ln,

WildCard

And here was me just about to go and enter in all my details because i believed that this one was legit…….

Think 99% of people are aware of these scams and those that are not should not be allowed to use the internet :P

Merry christmas :)

AnimaL

LOL ADS

Mike

TEZC

LOL AIDS

alfa

I like the stupid links when you click home or comunity lol

Last edited by alfa,

reggin

FoF

If I was going to make a thread for all the steam scam sites out there it would take a couple pages

L!nc0ln

better than not telling it for those who have no experience with this, isn’t it?

Last edited by L!nc0ln,

Monkeh

.:ne:.

So what is a gold account? Does it even exist?

tragett

So what is a gold account? Does it even exist?

lol

Monkeh

Thanks, I’m here all week. Try the veal!

(I’ll take that as a ‘NO!’)

Last edited by Monkeh,

Add A Reply Pages: 1