Forum

Another French cheated

Created 19th November 2009 @ 17:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

ambra

why would anyone post anything like this in public

rtan

-9w-

What is with Britain and the blame culture? To victimise Henry shows a bit of childishness. It reminds me of the time Ronaldo was strung up to blame for Englands exit to the hands of Portugal for ‘getting poor old Rooney sent off’.

The blame lies with the ref for not spotting it, and Ireland for not taking their chances.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

What is with Britain and the blame culture?

Did you just call Ireland a part of Britain?

That’s an offense punishable by death :O

SfynX

T2P

Hacking IRL!
Was a bit cheap but from the looks of things he didnt mean to do it.

paixhaine

H!

HENRY DOESNT CHEAT HE PLAYED LANS §§§

rtan

-9w-

What is with Britain and the blame culture?

Did you just call Ireland a part of Britain?

That’s an offense punishable by death :O

I didn’t mean it, honest ;D

Kzantor

Unbelievable.
How the fuck, a such great player, can make this and not do anything like admit.
Man, all his life he will be like : “I qualified france with my hand”, personnally I couldn’t live with that.
It’s a shame for the sport, winning > truth.

rtan

-9w-

Unbelievable.
How the fuck, a such great player, can make this and not do anything like admit.
Man, all his life he will be like : “I qualified france with my hand”, personnally I couldn’t live with that.

He’s already came out and admitted he done wrong, but it was up to the ref to spot it. You can’t really argue with that. What do you want him to do? Go up to the ref and say ‘ah I used my hand, please disallow the goal.’

That’s stupid, forget the fact that the ref would not be allowed to change his decision anyway after allowing the goal, you could say he shouldn’t have handled it but in the spur of the moment you do what you can, it doesn’t make him a bad person.

Kzantor

Come on he played volley ball man !

paixhaine

H!

I think Henry was too cupide for Xqntor

infussle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy2gcxf-Cps

flushy

P.O.P

Unbelievable.

are u actually retarded?

Kzantor

Unbelievable.

are u actually retarded?

Argumentation ? Fuck yeah !

Dak1ne

I’m sad for Eire… Shame on French Soccer Team …

paixhaine

H!

Unbelievable.

are u actually retarded?

see xqntor, no need to know you to actually… know you !

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »