lassizci

on a horse

One hundred billion hours. muahahahahahaaaa

fJack

k^m

One hundred billion hours. muahahahahahaaaa

http://www.canpages.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/dr-evil.jpg

hunger

First and foremost, I’ve got nothing against Iller on any personal level, he’s always seemed like an extremely nice guy from what I’ve seen and talked to him, maye even somewhat naive at times. He always seem to try and keep a positive attitude and strive to improve the community, something he should be given a lot of respect for.
This doesn’t change the fact that, from my experience of playing against and spectating him, he overrates himself vastly and hardly got what it takes to play in div3, let alone at a div1-level.
Now, maybe I’ve just gotten the wrong impression of him and he might’ve improved a lot since last spring/summer-something when I saw him play the last time, but after 2000 hours of playing the same class (1500-something back then+loads of TFC if I’ve heard it correctly), I’d consider it a lost cause.
Also seeing him constantly grab every opportunity there is to tell everyone on these and other forums how he’s the soldier with the most playtime in the game, like it would somehow grant him some sort of magic authority/respect/sense of accomplishment/whatever without pairing it up with any form of accomphlisment larger than spending a week in Damn We’re Good, kinda gets on peoples nerves after a year or so. That’s basically it.

Lastly, while I don’t want to make myself or my personal skill part of any discussion, let’s just say I got offers from clans I would’ve gladly have accepted if I didn’t decide that, after playing 1200 hours or something of this game in total, I’d rather do something more constructive with my time than play TF2 several hours a day. I would wholeheartedly recommend other people doing the same. ;D

Thanks for some more constructive comments instead of any attempts of pointless flaming or trolling. I appreciate that (even if I might disagree with you…).

First I would like to point out that I don’t grab every opportunity to tell people about my playtime. I have done so on the forum a couple of times in the past years, sure, but I don’t do that too often and I never say that my playtime automatically makes me good, even though it certainly has given me a lot of experience of the game.
This thread we are writing in is specifically about that question. I answered the question in a neutral way and wrote my playtime without telling anything about it implying me beeing l33t or something similar.

However it seems that people (who I never have had any contact with by the way) get jealous or something and immediately have to start to flame by saying “You are rubbish” and similar sort of things. So if you take a look again, you see that I am not the one starting discussions like this one.

I like the game and therefore play a lot. I also do everything I can to improve my skills during that time. This is a valuable aspect of a player and neccessary for getting somewhere. You appearently didn’t seem to have the same stubborness and will to stay to get somewhere and quitted TF2 instead of joining some better clans.

You are completely right in that I haven’t been in a successful team and therefore don’t have anything to boast about there. I have never said otherwise.
Of course however, you need a team to be successful in a team. I’m a lost cause because I don’t have had enough victories with my nonexistent team when playing public or on my own training server ?

I left my old team SdX’08 because I wanted to play with people willing to practice more and to be as determined as myself of getting better, both individually and as a team.
Not even the best player in the world could get anywhere if he was in a team where it was very hard to get a full team, the players shifted and shifted classes all the time and most of the players where not really interested in trying to get any better.

And your experience of me is extremely limited (and old).
Yes, you won some dm matches against me on animate Granary some year ago or whatever. Your aim was very good and if your gamesense is/was similar (which I do not have any knowledge about) you would undoubtfully do good in div 1.
However, 1 vs 1 ammomod/Animate granary is not the same as a real 6 vs 6 game TF2.
I often see Darn getting beaten by Div 5 soldiers in ammomod. Does this mean he is crap ?

My strenghts are my reflexes, my ability to keep track of a lot of opponents at the same time (this I have practiced a lot on dm and spammy pub servers for example), my ability of strategical and logical thinking and my aim.
Also I have studied probably hundreds of top games to analyze the tactics and so on.

Also, last summer I also finally got a better computer, screen, mouse, mousepad and so on, so I don’t have to play on my small crappy laptop anymore…

Since I haven’t been in a team for a while I could admit I would probably be a bit rusty at the moment, but if I find a team I have no doubt whatsoever that I would do good in div 2 and after some time in div 1.

having played with iller, i would say he had got a top notch aim, dunno about game sense though!!! the only criticism i have about him is he should duck when he is in mid air (makes you harder to shoot imo):DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD meow

xzr

meow

here, let me shorten your post to contain only the important part

Qun

GoT<3

honderd miljard miljoen

cf

1113 hours as spy

hunger

meow

here, let me shorten your post to contain only the important part

cheers babe

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

No one can beat my 85 hours as spy!

Dorkan

FB

850 scout hours in 1 year

Killzone

No one can beat my 85 hours as spy!

I’ve got about 25 hours as spy! BEAT THAT BIATCH! :D :P

tragett

honderd miljard miljoen

piemels

Iller

tGa

I do admit I am genuinely at an awe and jealous of Iller’s immense top div2 solly skills.

Seriously though any fucking muppet can get in a div3 team as solly and start working up from there. The gap between div3 and 2 ain’t that much. If you weren’t the ignorant twat you are you’d be arsed to actually earn the respect you expect everyone to give your immense skills atm.

You are the one behaving like a jealous twat by starting to trying to make a fool out of me without any reason at all, like I had done anything to you in the past.
I have done nothing to miscredit you in the past. I don’t even know who you are (except that you seem to play demo and don’t get to play much). Yet you start writing rubbish for no reason.
I don’t demand any respect for my skills. This is just your free fantasies. This thread is precisely about playtime and I simply answered the question and you and some other guys started to try to make fun of me.

If you want respect, start treating others with the same respect.
This has nothing to do with skill, but about how you are as a person.

Last edited by Iller,

xzr

I’m not too huge on begging respect really :/. Tbh my post was probably one of the most spot on I’ve ever posted around here.

GangsterAlgot

What has happened so far in the Iller-Xzar debate:

Iller: My e-penis is very large.
Xzar: So is mine, it’s even bigger than yours.
Iller: Yes, but I have a very large e-penis.
Xzar: I have an enormous e-penis.
Iller: Actually, I’ve got a bigger e-penis.
Xzar: Sorry, but my e-penis is staggeringly vast.

Last edited by GangsterAlgot,

Sebb

IsF

350 h @ Soldier <- Love it more than scout

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 Next »