Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »

hunger

398 soldier
55 scout
50 demo
25 sniper

trams

-><-

407h medic, but in the beginning I managed to reset my stats, so maybe 60h more, and still a Div5 shitnerd ;)

And I could also play at the top level if I decide to and find a team.

ehrm

Dont rock the boat you are sitting in, swedish saying, but I hope the rest of you get the picture ;D

Iller

tGa

Ok, to clarify my statement a bit. I don’t think I immediately could replace any of the top sollys and do just as good. I need more exeperience in a team.
But I do think that I could play somewhere at that level pretty quickly if I find the right team and practice together with them as intensively as I practice by my own.

You don’t have to agree with me in any way. You are completely free to think I am crap or whatever. Also remember that anyone who overrates himself will find out the hard way soon enough anyway, so in that case there is absolutely no need to feel thretened and start flaming or whatever.

350 hours as solly, wow is fucking scary…

Black_Bob

[DA]

Soldier 635
Heavy 147
Demo 126
Sniper 113

maggles!

[DA]
[DA]

202 demo
149 soldier
148 sniper
148 scout
50 medic

Funkeh

DStM

470 hours as solly and been playing for a while, less than 60 on the others; @ wow, you’d think they’d feel weird when they start to measure in HUNDREDS OF DAYS

fJack

k^m

470 hours as solly and been playing for a while, less than 60 on the others; @ wow, you’d think they’d feel weird when they start to measure in HUNDREDS OF DAYS

310 days oh wowow

SfynX

T2P

Soldier: 569.4
Scout: 336.1
Demo: 274.6
Engineer: 94.8
Medic: 74.1
Sniper: 70.3
heavy: 59.5
Spy: 47.6
Pyro: 27.9

1554.6 id imagine 60% of that is on pubs before i came to etf2l but i could be wrong.

FML

evokje

WiK?

Soldier: 215.7 hours
Scout: 110 hours
Demoman: 75.2 hours
Sniper: 57.3 hours
Medic: 17.8 hours
Spy: 13.6 hours
Pyro: 13.4 hours
Engineer: 8.6 hours
Heavy: 3.1 hours

Thrust

Ok, to clarify my statement a bit. I don’t think I immediately could replace any of the top sollys and do just as good. I need more exeperience in a team.
But I do think that I could play somewhere at that level pretty quickly if I find the right team and practice together with them as intensively as I practice by my own.

You don’t have to agree with me in any way. You are completely free to think I am crap or whatever. Also remember that anyone who overrates himself will find out the hard way soon enough anyway, so in that case there is absolutely no need to feel thretened and start flaming or whatever.

No shit over 2000h that’s some serious intensive practice, better study intensive or work intensive or something else, which can bring more use than games, unless you get paid for playing games.

Or unless you got your PhD already.

sgN^

TKN

I can prove with my stats that I have 1907 hours as solly.
I will celebrate with some cake when I pass 2000.

And yet your still rubbish :<

No, I’m certainly not.

I beg to differ, Mr. Iller ;) <3

reggin

FoF

this one time i played a mix or something with iller and i got more points than him so obviously that means he’s shit and im awesome

Morty

RG

260h – scout

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 9 Next »