Forum

Sheepy - Please unban me from tftv

Created 28th July 2016 @ 07:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

I keep trying enigma but hes playing overwatch and ignoring me, I don’t even know why i was banned I made a few dumb posts but I think its unfair to not even tell me why I was banned at all. So many others make posts that are much worse than mine and I get banned for saying I hate Islam and everything it stands for. I have behaved since being unbanned from etf2l fourms but I dont even know why I have been banned from tftv and why they wont even talk to me about it. I wasn’t even shitposting I was just giving my opinions and isn’t the whole point of a fourm to have people speak their minds? I understand I have trouble communicating what I mean but i do try to be polite.

Just want anyone from tftv to know i would really love it be unbanned and promise to only post my true opinions and no more trolling.

Its just tftv idiots think they know that im just some anime kid and they need to stop geting so upset about my uninformed opinions and maybe try and correct me instead of the insults

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

You hate Islam and everything it stands for? What an incredibly strange point of view. Can you let me know any specifics? Exactly what is it you hate about Islam?

Once I know a bit more I might get you unbanned.

Once I become an admin.

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

Follow this guide and allah will unban you.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Five_pillars_of_Islam.svg

Setsul

Counter proposal: You get banned here as well.

Quoted from Setsul

Counter proposal: You get banned here as well.

Season 25 fundraiser goal?

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

pls kkaltuu I already locked this for a good reason

But this is about sheepy, locks don’t matter.

Add A Reply Pages: 1