Quoted from yak

Beyblade

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

[…]

Is there a difference between jokingly pretending to be a paedophile and actually being a paedophile? Either way Sheepy deserves to go straight into the gas chambers for this level of degeneracy.

I don’t actually recall me even saying I was a lolicon. I said “the naked sisters” who are both 14. Anything 14 or under isn’t my thing. People can’t help being pedophiles and I think that it’s a lot better for people to jack off to cartoon drawings instead of real kids getting abused.

Quoted from Kemor

Masturbating to little girls, be it a real kid or a drawing is sick and fucking wrong.

Get over yourself, no one is getting hurt. My definition of doing something wrong is actually hurting someone for your own pleasure, in the case of lolicon no one is getting hurt. Why should you are anyone else give a shit if someone wants to do something that doesn’t affect you or anyone else whatsoever. There are a lot worse things going on than fucking cartoon drawings of little girls, you all sound like angry soccer moms. Fuck off.

Carlos Kaiser

Studies have shown that less than 0.1% “fans” of CP are actual pedophiles or have considered being a one.

And CP was initially banned because it violated the rights of children who were filmed, which is indeed a crime.

Basically “watching cp = secretly being a pedo” is pretty much at the same level as claiming that “playing bloody videogames = secretly being a killer”. “Psychologists” started making these claims relatively recently, and tbh only psychos are affected by it, a sane person won’t start murdering and raping here and there because of media. Don’t tell me you aren’t cringing on tv reports like “Kid was playing games and decided to do a school shooting, ban CS” or “Kid was watching anime and decided to kill himself, ban Japan”

And concluding it all, most people watching loli hentai and cp are underage, so masturbating to lil girls for them is not only not wierd, but it’s pretty much natural for them to be interested in girls their age Kappa

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

My definition of doing something wrong is actually hurting someone

Well, you’re pretty wrong, you don’t hurt anyone by masturbating or eating your boogers. But when you tell you’re doing that in public you are going to hurt the feelings of moralfags since they consider those things to be disgusting. So yes, you’re hurting them by telling them about your passion, but not by your actions. And if I’m incorrect and they are actually offended by your actions, then it’s their problem really.

Karx

EPP
ㄕサ

i like naturo

happy

ㄕサ

Quoted from Karx

i like naturo

wonszu

yeti

Quoted from Karx

i like naturo

im leaving your team

happy

ㄕサ

kubuś jakie anime polecasz?

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

Cory in the house
Lolek i Bolek
Dexter’s Lab
Recess

Menty

myx
Nein

Quoted from Spreijer

Cory in the house
Lolek i Bolek
Dexter’s Lab
Recess

very epic list :D

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

[…]

Well, you’re pretty wrong, you don’t hurt anyone by masturbating or eating your boogers. But when you tell you’re doing that in public you are going to hurt the feelings of moralfags since they consider those things to be disgusting. So yes, you’re hurting them by telling them about your passion, but not by your actions. And if I’m incorrect and they are actually offended by your actions, then it’s their problem really.

This is a huge problem. The idea that you can’t talk about controversial topics because it offends them. Should I put a TRIGGER WARNING before talking about lolicon and why it should be *illegal for people to read in their own privacy. Get off the internet if you cant handle this shit.

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Steve!

Scrambled, you should contact every prem player and ask about their favourite anime to see if there is a correlation between 1. their chosen class, 2. their feet size, and any other factors you hassled us about like a season ago

Relatively sure the result would be roughly this: the good players don’t like anime

Also, you make it sound like giving someone your height is a really hard thing to do…

credu

teo
SDCK!

I think this thread is pretty good.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

pokemon :P

Quoted from Permzilla

pokemon :P

13 y old Permzilla fapping to Misty with Dutch dubs…

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »