Forum

Top 5 Anime

Created 20th May 2016 @ 21:22

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »

Falcon0408

Quoted from Bloodis

[…]

What’s even wrong with this thread? The thread is in off-topic discussion where it should be, and it has nothing against the forum rules that we have.

have you not been reading sheepy’s posts trying to justify his paedophilia?

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Falcon0408

[…]

I don’t recall this. I am into many things but kids isn’t one of them.

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from Falcon0408

[…]

adolescents must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child for the attraction to be diagnosed as pedophilia

Nah, he’s fine

Carlos Kaiser

https://youtu.be/XYuUolxIolM?t=37s
I have to ask the anime experts, could this be considered anime?

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

Studies have shown that less than 0.1% “fans” of CP are actual pedophiles or have considered being a one.

And CP was initially banned because it violated the rights of children who were filmed, which is indeed a crime.

Basically “watching cp = secretly being a pedo” is pretty much at the same level as claiming that “playing bloody videogames = secretly being a killer”. “Psychologists” started making these claims relatively recently, and tbh only psychos are affected by it, a sane person won’t start murdering and raping here and there because of media. Don’t tell me you aren’t cringing on tv reports like “Kid was playing games and decided to do a school shooting, ban CS” or “Kid was watching anime and decided to kill himself, ban Japan”

And concluding it all, most people watching loli hentai and cp are underage, so masturbating to lil girls for them is not only not wierd, but it’s pretty much natural for them to be interested in girls their age Kappa

http://tvzvezda.ru/news/vstrane_i_mire/content/201605220340-5dji.htm
https://politota.dirty.ru/za-khentai-budut-davat-bolshe-chem-za-iznasilovanie-1087427/

You wanna watch out when talking like that Xacher, or Putin is going to throw you straight in the gulag.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

[…]
You wanna watch out when talking like that Xacher, or Putin is going to throw you straight in the gulag.

Good thing that I live in Armenia. Did you know that killing a kid after raping him is a correct course of actions in Russia since having sex with a kid (doesn’t have to be a rape) is considered a harder crime than murdering the same kid?

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Carlos Kaiser

[…]
Good thing that I live in Armenia. Did you know that killing a kid after raping him is a correct course of actions in Russia since having sex with a kid (doesn’t have to be a rape) is considered a harder crime than murdering the same kid?

you know waay to much about this stuff…

YppY

la bamba

F.9 – Threads discussing religion or politics will be locked.

Carlos Kaiser

Quoted from scrambled

[…]

you know waay to much about this stuff…

It’s just a popular discussion topic in the russian internet. Everyone is well aware of the new meme laws as well as law proposals.

Quoted from YppY

F.9 – Threads discussing religion or politics will be locked.

Yeah, my bad, didn’t even notice how Emilio shifted the topic, I guess we’ll leave the thread for cartoon discussions.

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻

OK proper good cartoons (not your bullshit sleep-with-your-sister-fuck-1000-demongirls-panties in every frame-kind of anime you little boys like)

– Barakamon
– Usagi Drop
^ These first two are probably more appreciated by the older lurkers here (aka not 15 years old) because the main characters are adults. I’ve recommended these to a few friends and I found those still in highschool cannot relate as much.

– Erased
– Wolf Children (movie)
– Mushishi
– Great Teacher Onizuka (for those who still want some perversion in their life you sick fuckos)
– Parasyte
– One Punch Man
– Noragami
– Shingeki no Bahamut (not kyojin pls)
– Tokyo Godfathers (movie, the best one imo)
– Monster (srs anime for srs ppl)
– Yojouhan Shinwa Taikei/Tatami Galaxy (a bit fast paced and sometimes I was not weeaboo enough to understand, but it is modern, funny, and very different to usual animu)
– JoJo series (though Im not digging Diamon is Unbreakable too much)

If anyone asks, I don’t watch anime.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Morphine

OK proper good cartoons (not your bullshit sleep-with-your-sister-fuck-1000-demongirls-panties in every frame-kind of anime you little boys like)

– Barakamon
– Usagi Drop
^ These first two are probably more appreciated by the older lurkers here (aka not 15 years old) because the main characters are adults. I’ve recommended these to a few friends and I found those still in highschool cannot relate as much.

– Erased
– Wolf Children (movie)

(spoiler alert)
erased turned into a literal shit fest like the dude saves this girl from being fucked up and murdered and frozen to death and they obviously love each other as kids and by saving her he ends up in a coma for a few years and instead of waiting for him like it was true love she goes and fucks his friend who is a literal trap and has a baby with him and first thing that happens when he wakes up from the coma is see the love of his life holding his trap friends baby, what a slut she ruined the show.

*edited out due to the inappropriate content I wrote on the ETF2l fourms”

Also you fucks calling me a pedophile I don’t have any interest in anime girls/boys under the age of 14 and real life boys/girls under the age of 16 as that is the legal age in my country and I am a law abiding citizen.

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Man, I don’t think i’ve watched actual anime in at least 6 years. I still try to keep up with some Mangas now and then though. It feels like there is a river of shit and like 0.001% of it is incredible, which is probably why there are so many casual readers who stay lowkey. Google any anime convention ever to find out why.

Oh, I did actually see “Wolf Children” last year and that one was great. Highly recommend.

Manga in no particular order: These are mostly suited for grownups 20s and up. Rich story and characters etc.

http://bato.to/

Vagabond – Musashi’s quest to become the strongest Swordsman under the heavens. Historical Japan. Edo period.
Vinland Saga – Viking era. Historical. Warfare.
One Punch man. – Funniest i’ve seen. Basically a parody of hit Animes.
Ajin – War within humanity. Immortality concept.
A Silent Voice – Real life. Emotionally draining but worth it. Will make you a better person.
Ichii the Killer – This one is pretty fucked up to be honest. Not for the squeamish.
Sanctuary Two childhood friends, one the leader of the Yakuza, the other a leader in politics, are trying to topple Japan. Politics.
Berserk – Incredible detail. Fantasy. Medieval. The movies aren’t awful either.
Kingdom – Best Historical manga i’ve read. Warfare and China. Politics.
Shamo. Fucking. Amazing. Fighting manga.
Boku dake ga Inai Machi – Boy relives is life repeatedly trying to stop events from unfolding. Mystery.
Fisheye Placebo – Best art and coloring i’ve ever seen. Revolution. Surveillance state.
All You Need Is Kill – Soldier able to retry in his life after his death. Way better than the Tom Cruise spinoff.
Monster – Psychological. Ethics.
GATE: “Where the JSDF Fought!” – What would happen if a modern army fought Ancient Rome?

Also highly recommend some Korean Manhwas:

All free officially for everyone, and everything is colored
No clicking for every page bs.
http://www.webtoons.com/

Tower of God – My favorite of this entire list.
Bastard – Can’t spoil plot.
The Gamer
Lessa
Kubera

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Lazybear

These are mostly suited for grownups 20s and up. Rich story and characters etc.

One Punch man. – Funniest i’ve seen. Basically a parody of hit Animes.
Ajin – War within humanity. Immortality concept.
GATE: “Where the JSDF Fought!” – What would happen if a modern army fought Ancient Rome?

LUL

Bulow

GG

FFS Lazy, I didn’t know you were a weeb. I thought better of you, man. SMH.

Quoted from Bulow

FFS Lazy, I didn’t know you were a weeb. I thought better of you, man. SMH.

All my entries are good bulow, no pillows are in my flat i promise.

Don’t you play hentai storyboard games? Last time talked to you, you were taking nude gay dick picks in some ‘video game’

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »