Forum

Recommend me games please

Created 2nd November 2015 @ 03:39

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Hi I’m looking to pick up a new single player game as I just finished playing through my current one.

The games I have really liked so far are
-Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
-Banjo Kazooie
-Sly 3: Honor among thieves

I have completed all these games 100% and I seem to like games that offer the ability to put in extra time in order to collect everything or complete everything.

Would be really sweet if any of you nerds out there could recommend a game for me to play.

Last edited by fishyard,

Meeto

in regards to spending extra time to collect everything 100%, the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games are really great as long as you don’t touch anything in those series that came after the year 2006. There’s also the Ratchet and Clank series. Plus Sly Cooper 2 is regarded by many to be the best in that series, as well as the best game on the PS2.

Last edited by Meeto,

Setlet

If 3d platformers are your thing, you have to try Psychonauts!

Husky

MEGA$$

if you’re interested in these kind of games; Witcher 3 is retardedly good. It also requires imense input of hours to finish EVERYTHING.

abit expensive, but worth every penny imo. A game that’s easy to play twice without being bored.

EDIT: It’s -30% on steam atm i think
Also sorry if you meant other type of gams, more like sly and the other games, just a suggestion :>

Last edited by Husky,

sorsa

mooz

Just Cause 2

doks

Brutal Legend

Falcon0408

if you liked paper mario then get any of the mario&luigi games (partners in time, bowser’s inside story). really good length for just the story, and a shit ton of unlockables/stats to max out.

Sonic adventure DX. It hasn’t aged too well, but it has a lot to do even after you have completed every story mode. Completing the game 100% also unlocks extra content.

Battos

pd!

Fallout series

repu

gta san andreas with cj from grove street land of the heinous gang bangers and cold heat in los santos neighbours get no sleep beefing with anybody competing even police four deep in a green rag with gold feet blast with the flag on the strap thats og stay in shape hit the gym lift the weights get super cut and big and buff nice and straight

unu

Quoted from repu

gta san andreas with cj from grove street land of the heinous gang bangers and cold heat in los santos neighbours get no sleep beefing with anybody competing even police four deep in a green rag with gold feet blast with the flag on the strap thats og stay in shape hit the gym lift the weights get super cut and big and buff nice and straight

I actually completed that to a 100 % once, in addition to that I had purchased all clothes, gold in all schools, maxed out all stats, maxed out all girlfriends (was a bitch to keep them all happy at once), won the triathlons got 999,999,999$ (this was achieved by doing vigilante missions in the helicopter for 3 hours, reached level 275 I think and I recieved 4 million per mission when I was up there. I had an hour on the timer before the mission would fail but I was low on energy since I hadn’t eaten in hours so I picked up all the bribes that I knew of and then went on to jump out of my chopper, eat quickly and then jump back in. I think you have 60 seconds to do so before the mission cancels.

Fast forward a few months and I overwrote the save file. My biggest regret in life.

Last edited by unu,

repu

Quoted from unu

[…]

I actually completed that to a 100 % once, in addition to that I had purchased all clothes, gold in all schools, maxed out all stats, maxed out all girlfriends (was a bitch to keep them all happy at once), won the triathlons got 999,999,999$ (this was achieved by doing vigilante missions in the helicopter for 3 hours, reached level 275 I think and I recieved 4 million per mission when I was up there. I had an hour on the timer before the mission would fail but I was low on energy since I hadn’t eaten in hours so I picked up all the bribes that I knew of and then went on to jump out of my chopper, eat quickly and then jump back in. I think you have 60 seconds to do so before the mission cancels.

Fast forward a few months and I overwrote the save file. My biggest regret in life.

thats amazing and all but did you pick up all the oysters/horse shoes and spray all the tags? the game is fking infinite

Nagi

If your willing to play older games, try the Golden Sun games.

Pete_

PrettyGay

if you liked paper mario then you might want to give the legend of zelda series a shot, 100%ing is pretty rewarding and my personal favourites are windwaker, ocarina of time and majoras mask, where i can also only recommend the hd remakes.
In regards to jak, you should give the ratchet and clank series a go, they are pretty addicting ( especially the newer ones)
Also it might be a bit of a stretch but Tales of Symphonia is a fucking sick game with an amazing storyline and you’ll have to blow hundreds of hours into the game in order to be able too 100% it.
I’m hoping I could help.

Forty-Two

LOOΠΔ

If you enjoy zelda games mentioned above, be sure to try out Okami, it’s an absolutely amazing game!

Last edited by Forty-Two,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »