Forum

Anyone playing the new overwatch beta?

Created 29th October 2015 @ 14:40

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »

dodgydogman

Panda

I’m the only one I know who got an invite D: but solo gaming sucks, looking for people to play with!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirdodgy/
Or battlenet [email protected]

Last edited by dodgydogman,

doks

Yeah you are the only one… just 20 streams every evening with tf2 gamers playing it.

konr

Quoted from doks

Yeah you are the only one… just 20 streams every evening with tf2 gamers playing it.

Definitely not 20 and most of those people are “pro” TF2 players, so he obviously is asking whether he’s the only non-high profile guy with one.

S!MON

(ETF2L Donator)

uhhh watch out with stuff like this on the forums here… every Overwatch thread gets deleted or locked pretty quick for some reason :x

Last edited by S!MON,

Bona

PMW

Quoted from konr

[…]Definitely not 20 and most of those people are “pro” TF2 players, so he obviously is asking whether he’s the only non-high profile guy with one.

Well what is high profile? I don’t think HR could be considered high profile and he got in, same for some others

san alex

Quoted from Bona

[…]
Well what is high profile? I don’t think HR could be considered high profile and he got in, same for some others

HR got an invite because he has a you tube channel with 2 k subscribers

Bona

PMW

Are the criteria really that low?

konr

Quoted from Bona

[…]

So you can name one person other than OP that got one from the TF2 community that isn’t high profile? I’m talking about the players from mix^, clockwork, b4nny, carnage, PYYYOUR etc

The point is you either get really lucky or you are a high profile person.

Last edited by konr,

Bona

PMW

Well I know a pub player that got in, and one of my irl friends got in too, both not high profile, but I guess the numbers are still very low

Yes, like you edited it, very lucky.

Last edited by Bona,

sickless

fnx.simrai

i’m playing it

san alex

I know some low profile players that got invites from friends that are streamers/youtubers

Last edited by san alex,

hr

Quoted from Bona

[…]

You want to stop mentioning my name stone? I told you I didn’t want to give you a second trial for my team all that time ago and now all I see is you talking shit all the time.

pls gib overwatch beta ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Last edited by TWEEKARN\,

konr

Quoted from san alex

I know some low profile players that got invites from friends that are streamers/youtubers

Yeah some people that got offered the invites got to bring in some friends as well!

Bona

PMW

Quoted from hr

[…]
You want to stop mentioning my name stone? I told you I didn’t want to give you a second trial for my team all that time ago and now all I see is you talking shit all the time.

LOL you are seriously offended for not comparing you to big youtubers with hundredthousands of subscribers, please, I never even fucking mention your name and the last thing I’d be salty about is not getting a second trial in the team that you folded because nobody wanted to play with you. But by all means feel offended and salty.

Locked Pages: 1 2 Next »