Created 13th August 2015 @ 07:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Pete_

PrettyGay

Glory to Arstotzka

Last edited by Pete_,

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Pete I’m pretty sure that’s my meme you’ve got right there.

Popcorp

Glory to Arstotzka!

This is going to be fun precedent for other sites.

Selek

Dr. med.

https://np.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/3grpdf/tifu_by_getting_reddit_banned_in_russia/

This was the guy responsible apparently. He posted a russian guide on how to grow psilocybin mushrooms at home. Roskomnadzor, the Russian censorship agency, didn’t seem to like that and due to HTTPS they can’t block single reddit threads, so they blocked reddit as a whole.

Kaneco

Quoted from irfx

[…]

Not all Russians are supporters of Putin and his regime FYI, it is just silly to judge the entire nation by its most retarded authorities. Sorry to bring politics here, just my 10 roubles.

I like how 10 rubles is exactly 2 cents.

Kengur

Visit pyroland 10/10 legit acid trip. Suicide for engi. Support lgbt on tf2c… there etf2l is now banned by Russian Censors.

Last edited by Kengur,

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

FREEEDOOOOMEEEE

ivan

TC

Quoted from Hot

u should be glad, reddit is shit

DUCKSLAYER

And unbanned..

Germany’s censorship is way worse, and Germans act like it’s the most normal thing in the world lmao…

catman

Quoted from Spriggan

[…]
btw, i’m not russian
and I dislike russians and their culture.
But I had to live in this shitty poor country.
Fuck Putin.

с таким описанием твоей убогой жизни остается предположить что ты таджик

Quoted from Sacrilege

Germany’s censorship is way worse, and Germans act like it’s the most normal thing in the world lmao…

As if anyone around here is actually affected by that and hasn’t already found a way to bypass it one way or the other.

Marty

lala

pirateproxy.in

Quoted from Solid

[…]
As if anyone around here is actually affected by that and hasn’t already found a way to bypass it one way or the other.

And you don’t think the same applies for any tech-savvy Russian?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »