Forum

Edward SVMZI Snowden

Created 12th June 2015 @ 12:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Please list your Top 10 (?) TF2 Gamer Girls in order of preference.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Admirable

Please list your Top 10 (?) TF2 Gamer Girls in order of preference.

Preference based on what? (prolly can’t even name 10)

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

OK I’m going to need a ranking on gaming ability and another ranking on how attractive you find them

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

)

Last edited by smziii,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Many thanks, traplord

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

who the hell is nisa?

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from Sideshow

who the hell is nisa?

it’s misa actually another russian girl gamer that came to fame by uhm well ye ingame skill

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Sideshow

who the hell is nisa?

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/1703/ pretty dank medic

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

it’s very disappointing, that you have this arrogant attitude…
with the “arrogant attitude” i mean, you are disliking many players, and you put too much effort in shittalking them in public, which isnt really helpful for anyone.
im fine with the fact you dont like how i play etc.
but you should have really put less effort into sharing your opinion really, because apparently it just makes it more dificult for these players to find a team, because people are really listening to what you say about these players. and sometimes its just really your personal point of view, and its got nothing to do with the actual skill/ potential these players have.

you also proved that you could do it the other way around as well, for example with sorex/ larval extract.
so you should have really just focus on helping people you like to get into prem rather than people you dislike to not get into prem..
if you know what im trying to say…

i really needed to say this, and i guess this is a good time to.

other than that, when i was talking to you outside of the game you were a really cool dude, and im really happy ive met you! also thanks for setting up my monitor at lan.

good luck with your upcoming plans!

cya

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from .kr4tos

it’s very disappointing, that you have this arrogant attitude…
with the “arrogant attitude” i mean, you are disliking many players, and you put too much effort in shittalking them in public, which isnt really helpful for anyone.
im fine with the fact you dont like how i play etc.
but you should have really put less effort into sharing your opinion really, because apparently it just makes it more dificult for these players to find a team, because people are really listening to what you say about these players. and sometimes its just really your personal point of view, and its got nothing to do with the actual skill/ potential these players have.

you also proved that you could do it the other way around as well, for example with sorex/ larval extract.
so you should have really just focus on helping people you like to get into prem rather than people you dislike to not get into prem..
if you know what im trying to say…

i really needed to say this, and i guess this is a good time to.

other than that, when i was talking to you outside of the game you were a really cool dude, and im really happy ive met you! also thanks for setting up my monitor at lan.

good luck with your upcoming plans!

cya

i got asked to name players that sucked out when they entered prem and thats all i did. The nominees if you want to calll it like that were chosen by me because i played against them and could make myself a fairly good image of their overall ingame abilities. If you don’t agree with my choices i am cool with that but maybe you wanna look into some stats etc (big shoutout to gentlemen jon at this point what a guy!!!!)
I understand that it might sound arrogant but i never was known for sugarcoating and i always gave everyone my straight and honest opinion also including myself exspecially after i had a horrible lan at i49 for example.

If you want to improve maybe you should stop crying about people being harsh/mean towards you and actually get up and prove yourself atleast thats what people like ipz and me did after we put ourselfs into some kind of outcast positions in the “german” community.

Last edited by smziii,

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

Quoted from smziii

[…]

i got asked to name players that sucked out when they entered prem and thats all i did. The nominees if you want to calll it like that were chosen by me because i played against them and could make myself a fairly good image of their overall ingame abilities. If you don’t agree with my choices i am cool with that but maybe you wanna look into some stats etc (big shoutout to gentlemen jon at this point what a guy!!!!)
I understand that it might sound arrogant but i never was known for sugarcoating and i always gave everyone my straight and honest opinion also including myself exspecially after i had a horrible lan at i49 for example.

If you want to improve maybe you should stop crying about people being harsh/mean towards you and actually get up and prove yourself atleast thats what people like ipz and me did after we put ourselfs into some kind of outcast positions in the “german” community.

its not the fact you named me in this thread right now.
i know i had a horrible season as scout! but its not my mainclass, it was my first season ever.
also i dont really care you dont think im a good player or anything. because i know i am a decent player.
but i mean the fact you are talking bad about players in twitch chats, on fully charged and whereever. i dont mean only me.
you did this with many more players really. and it just stops them from getting proper teams.
like people in prem know you, so they will listen to what you say. which means they are prejudiced, and wont even let this player trial. so they dont have a chance to prove that they are able to play on that level.
again im not talking about me, but its a fact, you shittalked many many players, that you didnt like. and sometimes its just your personal point of view.
there are more ways to play this game.

anyways, dont really wanna discuss it, i think there a lot of players who agree with me, and you probably do as well, if you think about it.
you can help players to get a good name in this community and help them to reach the top level in a short time.
but you can also get players a bad name, and it will be really hard for them to prove everyone wrong, since you need to get into this circlejerk to get a chance on the higher level.

you wont give anyone a chance, when some big gamers, like you, talked bad about him. you will usually trial all the others first.
and again, thats really sad because there are so many ways to play tf2.
like for example zoob is such a good soldier, one of the best imo.
but i’ve heared from some guy (not gonna say who), he wouldnt play in a team with zoob, cause he thinks he isnt that good.
but he isnt telling everyone, “zoob is a shit gamer, dont bother trialing him”… anyways, its not me beeing hurt because you said something bad about me, but its just the fact, you are able to make it really dificult for upcoming players to get into this circle jerk, and you can make it really easy for someone to get into it.
and imo, you spent too much time into making it more dificult for some players, rather than helping these players you liked

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

add me in steam/ msg me in whatsapp/ facebook, if you wanna talk more about it^^ dont really feel like spamming the shit out of your thread

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

i think you are blowing shit out of proportion really if someone asks me about player x/y and i know him and can honestly rate him i will do it, i am definetly not going out on a witchhunt to tell people to not trial certain people just because i have a personal problem with them. Thats such bullshit really the only person i ever really had a problem with was bash and i ended up playing with him on mig* and i would say we got quite close after on a friendly basis(nohomo)
Also your argument about “there are so many ways to play tf2” i agree you can either dribble around with friends or you have the motivation to become the best but in both cases you should know your place and if you get shit on in the Division you are currently playing / heavily outclassed by opponent counterparts you are bad and should back out.

PS: there are so many players in prem that i consider not prem worthy or i would not want to play with for several reasons (but what does my opinion matter really????) and they still somehow made it so i guess your point is invalid.

schocky

ist doof

uh a flamewar- i love it! :D

imo you cannot enumerate the “worst” premplayers due to so many factors.
next time do not answer such a question :P

Last edited by schocky,

Septique

I liked you smzi

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 Next »