Forum

The Steam Summer Sale Monster Game

Created 12th June 2015 @ 01:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Selek

Dr. med.

Interesting concept. While not much more than Cookie Clicker at first glance, some people think it might be a way to stress test Valve’s servers for DDOS attacks.

Also, every ten levels (the x0 ones) the players seem to need high enough combined DPS to actually progress to the next level, thus rewarding people coming back to the game to upgrade their autocannons (or clicking manually, I suppose there are enough crazy people to do that for an unhealthy amount of time ;) ).

Autoclickers actually seem to turn the lane’s DPS into negative values, not sure how Valve is preventing that the whole team is punished for the actions of single persons.

All in all, it’s a fun simple game with the option to make some money (by getting the tradings cards) if not too much time is put into it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/39i0qc/psa_how_the_monster_game_works_an_indepth/

Selek

Dr. med.

Seems like my curiosity isn’t shared by many ;)

Oxy

TC.Express

MsAnimator7 your time has come.

Last edited by Oxy,

Silver Tosspot

(°)>

Maybe even the engie mains will be able to hit their enemies now

Spreijer

CONCORDIA

You pretty much need to join a high level room through your friends early with the start of a new game and be carried. Lvl 2705 in 13:37 here.

MS

0fo
0FO

Quoted from Oxy

MsAnimator7 your time has come.

Currently at level 1170 :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1