Forum

Abra and His prize for aim-bot!

Created 28th April 2009 @ 08:58

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Abra

You say Skinnie,u say….

“His cross is tracking oponents constantly” or something like that)))Very funny for me))

And your cross is tracking walls and flore,u even cant hit anyone afk)))Maby U need some aimbot…

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

)

skinnie

TCM

tracking =/ good

mmm tracking walls and floors .. maybe I should try that

Abra

Try some trahing)))

marrr

hm… actually they gave you this prize a week *before* you got officially banned :)

Abra

actualy tut mnogo lashpenov v opasnosti bit obossanimi ))) Ibo lan ne za gorami^^
Osobenno budu rad to see obossanogo skiney i pro4ih high+ rahitov.

SakkoSekken

Why is Abra still here?

Jowy

: ))))))

Abra

And what u was expected for? That all skilled guys will banned and will disappear?
So second div will include 5 div teams?

Nor

rda

QQ Abra :{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

crz

T4F

strange thread is strange )))

seraph

rEJ

“hm… actually they gave you this prize a week *before* you got officially banned :)”

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

fail

SakkoSekken

Abra, you are actually not in div 2 anymore so technically I’m in a higher division then you, but that is not really my point as it has nothing to do with you beeing a cheater. I was just wondering why you are still here after beeing banned making pointless threads about your boyfriends

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I heard that Abra’s mother is number 1 prostitute in all of Ukraine!
Its nice.

Abra

hm… Maby some one should give read only to tapley or in off topic anything is alowed?

“hm… actually they gave you this prize a week *before* you got officially banned :)”

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Actually the game when I was banned 9 april pickup was before the fptf2l end.But this not my point.

PS.Point of thread is make some PR before LAN..

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »