A team has stolen name from good old team

Created 25th February 2015 @ 19:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Meeto

Quoted from san alex

http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/media/2afc49a9141687289409881828_700wa_0.gif

Whoa nice meme :OOOOO

Hello everyone ! :)

First of all I would like to say that we have not stolen anything !
The change of name and everything else was considered and approved by both teams
so there is no crime or anything wrong we have done.
Actually if you know what kind of team HS was then I guess they could be a good example for you too as well. That is why we have changed to HS. If you actually have problem with this just simply come to our mumble room since you know where we are and speak about it with us.
Instead of making a pointless forum thread where you are trying to suggest something go ahead and say what we have committed and suggest a punishment for us.
Maybe you are trying just to make an idiots from us because we are not the best or most famous team out there in Czech community but try to think about
your self before. You just started 8 months ago and wanted to jump right into the div 4 but that is not our fault that you could not make it so please stop hating on us :)

adysky

fucking czech people man

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

Quoted from san alex

http://img-comment-lol.9cache.com/media/2afc49a9141687289409881828_700wa_0.gif

(most useful meme for the internet, thank you kind sir, take my love)

Last edited by .Constantine,

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

I am registering Highpander as a trademark, anything that sounds similiar, you are going to have to pay me. Looking at you Highbanter.

Also Ubersexuals from last season got their name from a team that won ETF2L 15 seasons ago….making them the 2nd Ubersexual side to take the title. #UselessTF2Facts

Burn

We should call highlander “9v9” since it collides with your name Hildreth ;D

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

id like to report admirable for stealing an old name. please ban him from this league. his baldness doesnt deserve to see the light of tf2, it will only bounce off anyways you chromedome

milkyeu

MILKY

You’re fucking cut.

Falcon0408

almost as scandalous as those prem highlander nerds fair enough pfffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Hey E-thug, ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

stephen

Quoted from Hildreth

I am registering Highpander as a trademark, anything that sounds similiar, you are going to have to pay me. Looking at you Highbanter.

Also Ubersexuals from last season got their name from a team that won ETF2L 15 seasons ago….making them the 2nd Ubersexual side to take the title. #UselessTF2Facts

FUCK YOU HILDRETH

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from stephen

[…]

FUCK YOU HILDRETH

Write the Cheque payable to Highpander Inc. ©

Kiler4fun

SUAVE

Do you franchise Hildreth?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2