Forum

g402

Created 24th January 2015 @ 21:01

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

kasabubu

Quoted from Vitilumi

I am currently using the G402, it took quite a while to get used to due to it’s size (small hands.) but after a few weeks, I have no complaints about it as it is a powerful mouse with a fantastic design. Without a doubt, I recommend it.

after you annoying arrows last pickup I will take your comment very seriously :D

Vitilumi

tbd

G402 – +200% luck. :D

kasabubu

also last question to you condoM :
is the g402’s sensor better then the g400s one?

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from kasabubu

also last question to you condoM :
is the g402’s sensor better then the g400s one?

The g402 sensor is the same sensor that the g100s uses, which is a relatively good sensor although the speed at which it starts failing is fairly low, around 3 m/s to be precise. That’s where logitech brought in some new technology, the fusion engine, which is essentially just an accelerometer, but an accelerometer that takes over the mouse output as soon as the sensor starts failing. This seemingly expiremental tech works incredibly well and makes for a very flawless sensor.
Plagiarised from http://www.overclock.net/t/1504917/logitech-g402-hyperion-fury-gaming-mouse-review-by-ino

In the case of g400s it seems logitech cut a couple of corners and used a fairly cheap sensor, the Avago S3095, which has shown some fairly good results with few flaws. But unfortunately there have been some freak cases where certain users experience a bug where left to right movement tracks more distance (lower dpi) than right to left movement (higher dpi).
If you are between the g400s and the g402; I’d much rather go for the g402, the more expensive g502 or try to find a second hand g400(non-S)

kasabubu

Quoted from cmd

[…]

The g402 sensor is the same sensor that the g100s uses, which is a relatively good sensor although the speed at which it starts failing is fairly low, around 3 m/s to be precise. That’s where logitech brought in some new technology, the fusion engine, which is essentially just an accelerometer, but an accelerometer that takes over the mouse output as soon as the sensor starts failing. This seemingly expiremental tech works incredibly well and makes for a very flawless sensor.
Plagiarised from http://www.overclock.net/t/1504917/logitech-g402-hyperion-fury-gaming-mouse-review-by-ino

In the case of g400s it seems logitech cut a couple of corners and used a fairly cheap sensor, the Avago S3095, which has shown some fairly good results with few flaws. But unfortunately there have been some freak cases where certain users experience a bug where left to right movement tracks more distance (lower dpi) than right to left movement (higher dpi).
If you are between the g400s and the g402; I’d much rather go for the g402, the more expensive g502 or try to find a second hand g400(non-S)

well I use fast sens , so I got nothing to worry about anyway , right?

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from kasabubu

[…]
well I use fast sens , so I got nothing to worry about anyway , right?

Not with the g402 no, but even with low sens you don’t really have anything to worry about since the fusion thingy has been producing flawless results.

fkp

fuck’s sake, just wanted to get g400s…

kasabubu

Quoted from fkp

fuck’s sake, just wanted to get g400s…

you should still get it – the problem mentioned above is covered by logitech’s warranty , and there is like zero chance it will happen.
also I found this :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Does g402 have same wire problems than g400 and g400s?

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Tseini

Does g402 have same wire problems than g400 and g400s?

No, they’ve finally done something about that problem. The g402 and g502 have very solid wire bases on both ends.

kasabubu

Quoted from cmd

[…]
No, they’ve finally done something about that problem. The g402 and g502 have very solid wire bases on both ends.

would’nt hurt if they had a golden plated usb connector aswell

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2