What's the most gear?

Created 25th November 2014 @ 13:30

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

zowie fk
good sensor and good build quality above all else
a surface which doesnt suck the sweat out of my clammy nerdhands (thats what i dont like about the fk)

Last edited by Starkie,

Twiggy

swole.
HL

I use a razer copperhead, because i was able to replace the wire and fix the contactors myself.

I have an old ass batteries wireless keyboard as well as a siberia V2 (fixed with parts from another one & work on the wire).

I want fixable gear above all.

Last edited by Twiggy,

kindred

myx
SDCK!

Mouse: G100s.

It’s very light. 70 grams. Lightest mouse you can get, that has a good sensor in it.
The sensor is almost perfect (the problem is the max control speed being lower than most, but I’ve still never managed to hit it in a game)
The buttons are very responsive and are Omron switches (so they can be pressed by weak nerd hands)
Small enough to hold properly, and a good shape.
Rubberized cord, which I think are better than braided.

evokje

WiK?

Diamondback 3g rip my love #neverforget

Toba

(a boT from the North)
Lutunen

Mouse: g400s (i liked the Mx518 and this one was the closest one)
Keyboard: steelseries 6gv2 (Simple and with nice Cherry MX Black switches)
Headset: G430 (Good sound, nice mic and really nice fabric cord)

Mouse: Currently have a Deathadder but I’d prefer to get an ambidextrous one but can’t justify getting one ATM. No glossy plastic because that shit attracts dirt like nothing I’v ever seen which I hated about Steelseries Sensei. Other than it never working. 

Keyboard: Loving my mechanical  60% Poker 2 at the moment. There’s very few options for smaller layout mech boards in EU, I had to ship mine from Hong Kong and it was with a german QWERTZ layout but I just switched the keycaps. I’d love to see something that has dedicated arrow keys in the 60% ISO layout like the Leopold FC660MN.

Headset: Been using Koss Porta Pro with my webcams mic for a long while. Light headsets that don’t press against the ears are strongly preferred. 

Last edited by nahka,

.Constantine

(ETF2L Tomator)
(ノಠOಠ)ノ

Mouse: zowie fk1 cuz good, though i liked the razer deathadder just as much
Kb:Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 blue switches though im using o-rings to make the keys less noisy
Headphones : akg q701

konr

mouse = zowie fk1
keyboard = tt esports meka (not that great honestly, i preferred the steelseries 6gv2 when i had that)
mousemat = overclockers uk xxl megamat (considering using my zowie g-cm again as the megamat seems sort of sticky in consistency compared)

Ch3Vy

FjK

Mouse: Logitech G402 Hyperion
Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 red switches, really awesome keyboard, no complaints. I also love the fact that you can disable windows key from the keyboard with 1 switch.

h3x

bedgetf2

deathadder 2013 edition

its so comfortable for me atleast, and never had a problem with it, would %100 recommend

M.Screw

big.tf

Mouse : Logitech G400s (I had a MX518 before that)
Keyboard : Steelseries 6GV2
Headset : Plantronics RIG

I like simple designs, no fancy lights and shit.

warp

b4$1c
Kirmani

Mouse: Wheel mouse optical 1.1a – weight and shape is perfect. Mouse doesn’t glide as much as a gaming mouse with teflon feet, which makes tracking a lot easier. Resistance to glide is basically ideal on a steelseries QCK+. Sensor is pretty poor, but if you force the mouse to run at 1000hz it responds almost as well as any gaming mouse out there. I’ve tried lots of different gaming mice and i still keep coming back to this one. My only real complaint is that the scroll wheel dies after about 3-4 months of use.

Keyboard: Steelseries 6GV2 – mechanical with black switches. was cheap.

Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+ Heavy – massive to deal with my low sens. Thicker than most mousepads so it irons out the craters in my desk. Can’t fault the surface.

dob

\V/ Gold
CGAY&BB

Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013
I’ve used a Deathadder Black Edition before so i picked this one because of the similar shape. A lot of people complain about razer mice in terms of build quality, but i’ve never had any problems with them.

Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK Red Switches
My first mechanical Keyboard. Nothing to complain about, i like how responsive the red switches are, making it easy and fast to type with.

Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50
Got them a couple of weeks ago and i absolutely love them. The sound quality is amazing especially for music and movies. They also cancel all background noise, which i prefer to open headphones.

Microphone: Zalman ZM-MIC1
Bought this because of the positive reviews and low price. Quality could be better, but you get what you pay for which is fine by me.

aura

just make the gear not look like it’s made for gaYming™. So i could take the mouse wherever i wanted and it would serve its purpose as a gui interaction device, not as a flashing portable christmas tree

loopster

mouse : Zowie evo ec1 ( pretty simple and confortable , good sensor)
Keyboard: random ( i dont care yet )
Headset: logitech g35 ( for the audio quality )

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »