wow
only pro have this
LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSWyzt9nmZ0

san alex

lik dis if u cry evrtim :>

Last edited by san alex,

Popcorp

Axtinguisher nerf is actually deserved, because now Light classes have a chance to survive 1 hit, unlike before, where you would die regardless of an Overheal.

4hp

Powerjack master race, the minigun nerf is mostly irrelevant and I already see HL demos going big with grenade launcher primary in scrims and mixes. TF2 will be fine.

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Popcorp

Axtinguisher nerf is actually deserved, because now Light classes have a chance to survive 1 hit, unlike before, where you would die regardless of an Overheal.

1) You’re pretty bloody stupid if you get close enough to a pyro as a light class
2) You’re PRETTY BLOODY STUPID if you think he wouldn’t have killed you anyway in the same amount of time if he’d just W+M1 instead

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]

1) You’re pretty bloody stupid if you get close enough to a pyro as a light class

Spy.
Airblast Scout.
Scoped-in Sniper.

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]2) You’re PRETTY BLOODY STUPID if you think he wouldn’t have killed you anyway in the same amount of time if he’d just W+M1 instead

More time for other players to react and save.

Last edited by Freakie,

turkuaz

Quoted from 4hp

Powerjack master race, the minigun nerf is mostly irrelevant and I already see HL demos going big with grenade launcher primary in scrims and mixes. TF2 will be fine.

how would demos take down the sentry then ? put 3 sticks wait 2 secs and start firing pipes ? its way harder to kill buffed sentry and heavy .

edit: and until you are waiting 2secs a good engi will take his level 3 sentry and goes away even without demo doing nothing

Last edited by turkuaz,

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Freakie

[…]

Spy.
Airblast Scout.
Scoped-in Sniper.

[…]

More time for other players to react and save.

Spy is acceptable, scout isn’t

Scoped Sniper? Come on Freakie don’t pull my leg here.

And as for the latter, only if they use the degreaser really… which is funny because I’m pretty sure the weapon was introduced specifically so puff & sting could be made more popular.

aura

Quoted from Popcorp

it’s not true because axe would still 1-hit-kill anyone below 125 hp. Had a mini-crit hit on a 150 hp engy yesterday and he survived

deli

IKEA

i cried

Last edited by deli,

konr

Quoted from aura

[…]
it’s not true because axe would still 1-hit-kill anyone below 125 hp. Had a mini-crit hit on a 150 hp engy yesterday and he survived

“regardless of an overheal”

Add A Reply Pages: 1