Forum

Translation help

Created 12th March 2014 @ 13:32

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Schweppes

Hey all

I’m in need of some help translating English paragraphs to French and German. The entire English text is about 6 pages I believe. Since that’s not exactly one quick sentence, I can thank you for helping me with keys/metal/hats/cs:go stuff/my eternal love, whatever it is you’d like.

So I’m looking for
– Someone with great knowledge of both English and German
– Someone with great knowledge of both English and French
If you are completely fluent in all 3 of these that would be even better. I can give a game of your choice under 10 euros if you can do all the translating for both languages. I don’t need the help at this exact moment. If you are available on Saturday or Sunday that would be excellent. If you wish to talk about the details, please add me.

Thanks

Last edited by Schweppes,

MH

I can help you, add me

ash

(Legend)
:D

I’d be willing to do the German part.

Can you be a bit more specific about the contents of the text? Is it some medical paper or a novella etc?

Schweppes

Quoted from MH

I can help you, add me

Added!
Quoted from ash

I’d be willing to do the German part.

Can you be a bit more specific about the contents of the text? Is it some medical paper or a novella etc?

It’s a research paper about the link between hobbies and language levels. the text that needs to be translated is about the language level someone has (like C2) and why.

ash

(Legend)
:D

Can you add me and I’ll take a look at it, to make sure it’s not a problem? :)

Schweppes

I don’t have the full text yet atm, waiting on someone else to complete their non translated English part of the document

But two people added me for French and German, so right now it’s fine :) Thanks though

Add A Reply Pages: 1