Sign-ups for Titanfall Beta are open

Created 12th February 2014 @ 02:40

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Thalash

wG
S-O

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

If I get another one I’ll give it to you! Everything for a fellow MLG MASTER #1 PRO GAMER.

<333333333333333

Hei

[DA]
[DA]

I got my key (and 2 apparently) and damn that game is fun o_O

rge

If someone got a spare Beta Key. I would give some virtual hugs and a free game.
(Dead Space 3, Battlefield 3, Mirror’s Edge, Crysis 2, C&C Red Alert 3 …)

Last edited by rge,

Inuy

#sadboys

i’d like one pls

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

They are opening the beta to all players!

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

“TITANFALL BETA

Thanks for your interest in the beta! We’ve reached the maximum number of sign-ups and can’t accept any more at this time. We’ll see you in March!”

Seems like the beta is shut for now :(

arc

iSlam

Its a fun time waster but doesn’t really feel like anything special atm. Gunplay is just generic cod, the movement is good though.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from arc

Its a fun time waster but doesn’t really feel like anything special atm. Gunplay is just generic cod, the movement is good though.

You can airshot cloaked people with rockets!!!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

HA HA, suck it all you ‘unlucky’ bitches, mine came through today!

W00t w00t w00t…oh wait, I’ll be shit and the game is underwhelming, well why didn’t you say so…

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

it’s an amazing game. Although it feels too much battlefield and I haven’t used a burn card as of yet.

Jose

Lutunen

If someone has a spare key, i would appreciate one <3

T-Mac

DA!

enjoying that game so much even though there’s only 2 maps,
but problem is its price, 60€ and we’ll prolly have to buy DLC’s to have mroe content like naziEA always does.
they just have to do like valve, titans hats/pilot hats , payable weapons jsut make this game more accessible but unfortunately EA is 2stupid for this

Last edited by T-Mac,

damneasy

Quoted from T-Mac

enjoying that game so much even though there’s only 2 maps,
but problem is its price, 60€ and we’ll prolly have to buy DLC’s to have mroe content like naziEA always does.
they just have to do like valve, titans hats/pilot hats , payable weapons jsut make this game more accessible but unfortunately EA is 2stupid for this

they wont do that because the game will die in a few months and they will release titanfall 2 or something

Jose

Lutunen

Quoted from Jose

If someone has a spare key, i would appreciate one <3

Monkeh gave it to me :) Big thanks <3

mrwhizz

Im gonna necro this thread as I just picked up a copy from my local gamestop

If anyone wants to play just hit me up on steam

xoxoxo <3

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »