Forum

Video/cinematography showreel

Created 23rd December 2013 @ 13:16

Add A Reply Pages: 1

lolage

TSPAG

Hi

Not posted on these forums in a while but I know there are a fair few people into video making so just wondering if anyone can give critique on my showreel for this year. :)

Thanks

http://vimeo.com/82370741

tavi

A51

I really liked it! The colours you used were great, as it was the overall quality of the video. Great job.

aura

a lot of stuff was shot in low light conditions which makes colors extremely dull imo (even the ones outdoors) and 0:23 is so out place that makes me question myself how all these events are even related to each other.

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from tavi

I really liked it! The colours you used were great, as it was the overall quality of the video. Great job.

Thank you.

Quoted from aura

a lot of stuff was shot in low light conditions which makes colors extremely dull imo (even the ones outdoors) and 0:23 is so out place that makes me question myself how all these events are even related to each other.

Really? Agreed some of the nightlife stuff which was shot on my 600D was a struggle to pull colour from but I’m not sure which daylight clips struggle for colour apart from the MTB clips which were shot on cloudy days in a dead looking forest with no colour to film?

And its not supposed to relate to each other, its a showreel so shows in my opinion my best shots of the year in 1 video for marketing purposes.

Add A Reply Pages: 1