PrettyGay

is it worth the money?

huhystah

Quoted from rytis

is it worth the money?

Since you are scrub, no.

EmilioEstevez

GG

its realtime night/day which is the worst idea ever. enjoy not being able to see a thing

also the controls are still very awkward, so you will get stuck on doors constantly and the hunger/thirst system is pretty bugged so you will find yourself passing out from hunger and having to restart your character bc you cant come back from unconsciousness yet.

still its very tense when you get a group of people together and go scavenging, will be great once they fix it.

i also think it needs a lobby system so you can create a character with a friend and start together. at the moment you just seem to get dumped somewhere random and if you arent lucky you will spend most of your time alone in the dark struggling with the controls which is no fun.

http://www.twitch.tv/emmyestevez/b/487962988 – i found some other players
http://www.twitch.tv/emmyestevez/b/488000308 – alone ;_;

oh and i heard there was a bug that meant loot only spawns on server restarts, so have fun searching for hours to find anything other than backpacks and bike helmets

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

Dikker

4-25

Oh yes, already!

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

‘sup :D
http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/667954602296578196/1EB04AA9DDC615285C935405DF3120B9B23D7C3B/

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

mate i got fucking ripped man, i had loads of guns, loads of food, blood bags and shit. and the server crashed and i lost it all. fucking shitty game shouldnt be released with such shitty game breaking bugs.

alba

duplo

To be honest i dont see a reason to pay 30 dollars for this, the difference between stand alone and the arma mod is not big enough, maybe at a later stage of development

Henghast

open
bobs

I’m with Alba at the moment, but it could be good fun with friends.

clip

ist doof

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

mate i got fucking ripped man, i had loads of guns, loads of food, blood bags and shit. and the server crashed and i lost it all. fucking shitty game shouldnt be released with such shitty game breaking bugs.

“WARNING: THIS GAME IS EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE IT UNLESS YOU WANT TO ACTIVELY SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME AND ARE PREPARED TO HANDLE WITH SERIOUS ISSUES AND POSSIBLE INTERRUPTIONS OF GAME FUNCTIONING.”

BaR

REVERTO

its so damn buggy and the mouse feels really weird for some reason, played it for 2 hours and still didnt found a zombie (???)

alba

duplo

Quoted from BaR

its so damn buggy and the mouse feels really weird for some reason, played it for 2 hours and still didnt found a zombie (???)

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Mak

<3

Quoted from BaR

I got rushed by 4 zombies :|

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from alba

To be honest i dont see a reason to pay 30 dollars for this, the difference between stand alone and the arma mod is not big enough, maybe at a later stage of development

Do you want to help develop the game? no? well dont fucking pay for it then

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »