Forum

Pretty cool way to go

Created 26th November 2013 @ 12:01

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

this is evil evil

http://www.yousaytoo.com/a-taiwanese-man-died-after-playing-league-of-legends-for-23-hours/1861695

But I wouldn’t wanna die so young though. Maybe that’s how I wanna go out when I get old. Just play videogames until I die :D

Last edited by this is evil evil,

AnimaL

can i have your pc

this is evil evil

That is out of the question, good sir. But you can have my VAC Ban.

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Pretty horrible way to go. LoL is a bad game. :D

Last edited by Freakie,

Angel

Not applicable to TF2. Brainless spam-oriented game for chill-out and some kind of nice music.

upd I remember the last game of TSM. Byte’s stream: “- Forsaken why you left CP, went ahead and died alone?”, “- Forsaken, why did you steal my medpack?” (and Byte die after 2 seconds) “- Hey guys, I’m ubered! Somebody, come on! Scout, why did you run away from me?” OK. This is – one of the best TF2 team now. They also don’t sleep for days or just ****id? :)

Last edited by Angel,

Mak

<3

Quoted from Angel

Not applicable to TF2. Brainless spam-oriented game for chill-out and some kind of nice music.

upd I remember the last game of TSM. Byte’s stream: “- Forsaken why you left CP, went ahead and died alone?”, “- Forsaken, why did you steal my medpack?” (and Byte die after 2 seconds) “- Hey guys, I’m ubered! Somebody, come on! Scout, why did you run away from me?” OK. This is – one of the best TF2 team now. They also don’t sleep for days or just ****id? :)

ha

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

When you say ‘cool’ you obviously have a very different meaning than the one I’m used to. Is it cool these days with you crazy kids to sit in an internet cafe playing lol for a whole day?

Sounds like a massive nerd and very far away from ‘cool’.

Also, what’s with angel suddenly hating on all things TF2?

Last edited by Monkeh,

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

nice mid afk again? all report mid

byte

<3 angel I know what he means :D all be it doesn't translate well what he typed lol

Also it's not cool, I feel sorry for someone if they spend 23hours in a row on a monitor + with a condition already, doing too much of anything is always bad for you, take that as a rule in life kids!

Cheers

Byte

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Quoted from byte

<3 angel I know what he means :D all be it doesn't translate well what he typed lol

Also it's not cool, I feel sorry for someone if they spend 23hours in a row on a monitor + with a condition already, doing too much of anything is always bad for you, take that as a rule in life kids!

Cheers

Byte

Thanks grandpa Byte! You are so wise!

byte

Quoted from Andee

[…]

Thanks grandpa Byte! You are so wise!

lol fu <3 :P ;( beach knows i'm a fossil!

Cheers

Byte

Angel

Quoted from byte

fu <3

I want to make new cups, but don’t see at least 2 teams for this. Nothing personal, Byte. You’ve amazing med arrows and saws. ;)

byte

Quoted from Angel

[…]

I want to make new cups, but don’t see at least 2 teams for this. Nothing personal, Byte. You’ve amazing med arrows and saws. ;)

haha I know dude :P known u for too long :D

Cuttlefish

6v6

Jesus, 23 hours… How?

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Pretty retarded way to go.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »