Forum

Need people good at maths !

Created 5th November 2013 @ 15:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6

+1 to Sonny. Switzerland is the only European country that made good fortune out of WW2.

Also -1 to Sonny because this is off topic and he knows it.

And I know it. Sigh -1 to me too I guess.

On topic pls.

CHERRY

Quoted from Peign slays dragons

[…]

> Nazis put money on Swiss banks.
> We Swiss wait for them to lose the war (implying we knew that’s gonna happen).
> Abandoned money gives 7 million people high level standards since 70 years.

About the banks: banks have to show their assets and liabilities. Doubt they have mountains of gold hidden in some top secret cave.

Now I wonder: Did you learn that at school or should you stop watching that amateur history channel? :D

There are no history channels on this shit DVB-T.
And it would be win for you no matter who won :D

Last edited by CHERRY,

Setsul

Godwin’s Law.

CHERRY

Gordon’s Restatement of Newman’s Corollary to Godwin’s Law

Setsul

Quoted from CHERRY

Gordon’s Restatement of Newman’s Corollary to Godwin’s Law

Not yet.

knuck

DA!

Thanks for all the answers I’ve had so far guys, but now I have another question :

What variables can I use to highlight the good “health” of a country’s economy, and what should I use to compare them between eachother ?

Let’s be clear, I’m not asking to do the work for me ( a little bit ) I’m getting ideas for the next steps of my project.

Trath

Quoted from knuck

Thanks for all the answers I’ve had so far guys, but now I have another question :

What variables can I use to highlight the good “health” of a country’s economy, and what should I use to compare them between eachother ?

Let’s be clear, I’m not asking to do the work for me ( a little bit ) I’m getting ideas for the next steps of my project.

I don’t know what an economy is or how define it, but from reading newspapers:
-Poverty rate
-Unemployment rate
-Growth rate
-Inflation
-Housing/Real Estate
-Export and Consumption

And probably a lot of more things (with fancy words).

What grade are you in?

knuck

DA!

I’m at my 1st year of Masters in Marketing. Statistics isn’t my major, but it’s still important for my graduation.

Genmix

bobs

http://catalog.flatworldknowledge.com/bookhub/reader/7?e=collins-ch01_s06#collins-ch01_s06

This might help you, it’s a very short summary of what goals countries have relating to their economy. It’s very basic and it focuses a bit on the US but the same basic principles stay the same. It also shows the foundational measurement statistics (GDP, unemployment, inflation, …)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6