Forum

Razer stuff for sale

Created 11th October 2013 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Muerte

elev8

First, apologies if this is in the wrong section etc; was going to put in the Hardware section, but since it’s a “sale” thread thought I would just put it in general. Was going to put the items on eBay, but what with all the fees thought I would just put them on here and see if anyone was interested first.

So I just received my Noppoo Choc Mini, making my Razer Blackwidow Stealth and Razer Nostromo redundant. Also waiting on new headphones to arrive, so looking to shift my Razer Megalodon’s at the same time.

I’ll clean out the items as much as possible before postage; this means I’ll pull off the keys and clean underneath the keyboard/nostromo too. There is only so much I can do with the megalodon, but I’ll scrub it as much as possible. Looking to ship ideally to UK, but willing to ship anywhere within EU.

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition
Keyboard is this one here – http://www.razerzone.com/eu-en/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-blackwidow-ultimate-stealth/
Had it for around 6 months now. In full working order with no cosmetic damage whatsoever. Will come fully boxed.
Looking for £70/however many Euros that is.

Razer Nostromo
This one here – http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-nostromo/
Had it the same length of time as the Blackwidow; around 6 months or so. Again, it’s in full working order and has no cosmetic damage. Comes fully boxed.
Looking for £35/however many Euros that is.

Razer Megalodon
This here – http://www.razerzone.com/gb-en/gaming-audio/razer-megalodon/
Had this for fuck knows how long. Something like 2 years, maybe even 3…
That said, it is still in fairly decent condition. Cosmetically, there is little damage (will provide pictures if necessary). Purchased replacement earcups (the leatherette ones) for it; these are fairly worn, but I will also provide the original cloth earcups too.
These will be harder to clean up compared to the keyboard/keypad, but will clean them as much as possible. It’s suggested you get new earcups if you do intend to buy these off me.
Again, comes fully boxed with the hard carry case etc.
Looking for £40/however many Euros that is.

If someone is interested in all 3, I’ll do it for £125 and throw in a TT Esports Pyrrhus mousemat (no box though; don’t worry, unlike the other items it hasn’t been used).

Will discuss p&p with whoever is interested in buying, if anyone at all.

Just drop me a line on steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/mza08)

Sorry for the random thread again.

beach

[DA]
[DA]

Nowai, someone selling gear on ETF2L that isn’t nvc!

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from beach

Nowai, someone selling gear on ETF2L that isn’t nvc!

probably a new host on nvc’s shopping channel

Muerte

elev8

lmao
Aiight well I want to shift this stuff asap. If noone contacts me by next week Monday, this stuff is just going to go on eBay.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

What tha fuckkk is the nostromo

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from rytis

[…]
probably a new host on nvc’s shopping channel

tangerine dreams.

raiku

STR

Quoted from Sideshow

dis

Also how good is the Noppoo Choc Mini?

Last edited by raiku,

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Sideshow

some additional buttons which you can bind to actions, used for mmorpgs mostly

Muerte

elev8

Think of the Nostromo as a mini keyboard that contains only the buttons you would use for actually playing games; the left hand side of your keyboard. Comfortable as fuck to use and means I didn’t have to keep moving around my blackwidow (to a comfortable position when typing/playing games). That said, now that I have this noppoo choc mini, moving around the keyboard isn’t an issue because it’s tiny.

The Noppoo is pretty damn awesome. All the keys I could need, alongside media buttons, the ability to disable the windows button, hotkeys to certain software etc. Got it with black switches. Gloriously silent whilst not too ‘heavy’.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from raiku

[…]

dis

Also how good is the Noppoo Choc Mini?

worth every dime.

Muerte

elev8

Final bump guys!
As already mentioned, this stuff will be on eBay Monday night if none of you guys have decided to buy.

Add A Reply Pages: 1