Forum

Breaking Bad - Greatest TV Drama of all time?

Created 17th September 2013 @ 14:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »

Leif

I’m not a fan of TV series but Breaking Bad is just amazing. It kept getting better every season and there are so many things and different aspects in there that are worth watching.
The last episode was completely outstanding, one of the most emotional thing ever seen.

Last edited by Leif,

Snyyppis

RLM

Really liked the last few episodes of BB, but I don’t think its the best I’ve seen, much prefer The Wire, GoT (will depend a lot on how closely they follow the books) and Band of brothers also, yeah.

Also, can someone tell me what the hype around the new Sherlock is about? I’ve seen the few episodes of it that everyone speaks so highly of, but I just thought they were kinda meh, a lot of logical deduction mixed with irrational decision making. Seemed like very low budget movies to me…

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Snyyppis

Also, can someone tell me what the hype around the new Sherlock is about? I’ve seen the few episodes of it that everyone speaks so highly of, but I just thought they were kinda meh, a lot of logical deduction mixed with irrational decision making. Seemed like very low budget movies to me…

watch A Scandal in Belgravia

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

[…]

watch A Scandal in Belgravia

Yeah seen the episodes, just want someone to explain whats so great about them.

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

On a note to the future, anyone else looking forward to The Blacklist next week? James Spader is a badman!

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from Snyyppis

[…]

Yeah seen the episodes, just want someone to explain whats so great about them.

Interesting and likeable characters, fun stories, each of the episodes are like mini movies rather than tv episodes and keep you guessing the whole way through

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Happy to see some Justified love here :D
I do like Olyphant, hence why I started Deadwood which turned out to be another good one :D

I wasn’t a massive fan of the 3rd series of Dexter, with I think my favourite being The Trinity Killer.
I do have to admit it went a bit meh after that due to some of the choices made, haven’t watched the latest series yet, waiting till it’s all available.

rytis

PrettyGay

band of brothers is the best tv series out there.
/thread

rtan

-9w-

Breaking Bad is certainly one of the best. If not the best. Everything about it is 10/10

marez

vc
9 ☆

Oh yeah, Vikings are good, but I really dont like how they do 10 45-minutes long episodes about like 4-5 years of real-time timeline.

dougiie

CotC

Absolutely love Breaking Bad, but for me The Sopranos was just fucking amazing, it’s my #1 with BB extremely close behind!

Also, nobody seems to be mentioning Boardwalk Empire!? So sick!

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from dougiie

o/

I did. And yes, yes it is.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from dougiie

Also, nobody seems to be mentioning Boardwalk Empire!? So sick!

I really couldn’t force myself to watch it past episode 6 of season 3, since I got confused with all the politics going on, and loads of supporting characters come and go, most of whom I didn’t even remember names of (didn’t have the same problem with the wire or the sopranos btw).
And one of the main reasons I even started to watch the show to see Al Capone character rise to power, but his arc is developing really slow. The only likable character that I was still rooting for at that time was Jimmy, but as we all know due to certain circumstances he stopped being a part of the show after season 2.

Henghast

open
bobs

Quoted from Trane

1) The Wire
2) The Sopranos
3) Breaking Bad

That’s a quality top 3 there Trane.

Have to admit Im not happy Breaking bad is ending. such quality.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Deadwood

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 8 Next »