Forum

Breaking Bad - Greatest TV Drama of all time?

Created 17th September 2013 @ 14:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Trane

The Wire season 2 was quite a shift from the focus of season 1, and although it was still great – it was probably my least enjoyed. Season 3 was my favourite.

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Permzilla

the Lost finale was awful

What kind of finale exactly did you expect? With the way this show went on they couldn’t possibly answer all the questions, but the thing is – they didn’t even want to, they had stated it loads of times before even season 4 aired.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Clark

[…]
What kind of finale exactly did you expect? With the way this show went on they couldn’t possibly answer all the questions, but the thing is – they didn’t even want to, they had stated it loads of times before even season 4 aired.

it was just a poor ending, i expected something a bit better. the ending was just completely lame compared to the rest of the show – it was a let down really.

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

my favourite show was lost till i watched breaking bad. its the best show ive seen and everyone should watch it :D

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from Falcon0408

So much American in this thread. Luther or Sherlock pls. Short and sweet, none of this 10 seasons each with 25 episodes crap, gets stale fast.

Both are beautiful shows, but the reason they will never be on the “top” lists is stated in your post itself – they are too short… and they’re not American :D

Trane

Stringer Bell > John Luther

Anyone who disagrees is just wrong.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

1. Twin Peaks
2. The Wire
3. The Sopranos
4. Sherlock
5. Game of Thrones (season 1)

Please people watch these shows before calling breaking bad the greatest

Last edited by sheepy dog's hand,

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

1. Twin Peaks
2. The Wire
3. The Sopranos
4. Sherlock
5. Game of Thrones (season 1)

Please people watch these shows before calling breaking bad the greatest

Considering the OP says he has watched 4/5 of them I wouldn’t say he’s too incredulous.

Trailer Park Boys!!
Nothing is even close ;)

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Sons of Anarchy
The Wire
Dexter
Band of Brothers
Boston Legal
The Wire

In no real order.

byte

Sledge Hammer

Best ever! :D

Cheers

Byte

frixx

LG

My favourite that I have already wathced:

-The walking dead
-Sopranos
-Game of thrones
-Breaking bad
-Band of brothers
-Boardwalk empire
-Sons of anarchy

Gonna watch:

-Lost
-Prison break

Ace

Quoted from sheepy dog's hand

1. Twin Peaks

Trane

Shit, I forgot Boardwalk! That’ right up there too. Probably in at number 4 on my list.

Sons of Anarchy is great fun.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from marez

As for The Wire I am just about to watch last episode of 2nd season, and I gotta say that when you get into watching the season as the plot goes on, you just cant stop for a long period of time. I watched 1st season in about 4 days and when I started watching Season 2, the first episode just seemed way too different than the 1st season, so I couldnt even finish watching it. But then after a week or so I started to watch it again and I am in it.

You’re lucky, it will keep getting better, Season 4 is one of the best of all times.

Breaking Bad is great, I’d still say The Wire is a better series and the best drama I’ve ever watched. Then again my interest spurs into many different categories, I am from a generation of TV watchers who still thinks The Simpsons is the best thing to ever be on TV (in it’s prime).

Last edited by Hildreth,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »