Forum

Spam compilation

Created 17th September 2013 @ 11:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Spike Himself

TC

I was just looking at etf2l’s spam filter backlog, and found some silly messages that made me giggle. I’d feel bad for not sharing them with anyone. Here are a few of them:

I would like to uslysht slightly far more on this subject

I’ll complain which you have copied material from an additional supply

Weblog moved out in chrome

Say “thanks” you to your mothers and fathers they gave you the planet

I’m a lengthy time back I study your blog and has extended been expressing that you’re an excellent writer

It is super weblog, I want to be like you

I would like to know when you write this article is what kind of mood, why would you write this article, also written so great, is that I can study. I think I could record something like you.

This article made me feel shines. After reading this article, I psychopedagogy a lot. I will concern your blog. I hope everyone like me herereap happy, harvest moved

This article is really great, a friend gave me a look. I looked, I would like to express the feelings I looked. Others did not feel that I do not mind, at least now I deliver myself.

I enjoy your article.Your article is like a big tree, so that we can be seated in your tree, feel yourself a real. I feel very moved, very eudaemonia.

Remember kids, say thanks to your parents, they gave you the planet.

AnimaL

the tf2 ones were fucking good back in the day

crouton

LEGO

very eudaemonia

enwyze

Quoted from crouton

very eudaemonia

lol

Monkeh

.:ne:.

After reading this article, I psychopedagogy a lot. I will concern your blog. I hope everyone like me herereap happy, harvest moved. No, really I will.

Monkeh

Also, a haiku from my steam profile which I feel is appropriate here, enjoy:

Spam, a haiku

The color of Spam
Is natural as the sky:
A block of sunrise

Pink tender morsel
Glistening with salty gel
What the hell is it?

Old man seeks doctor
“I eat Spam daily,” he says
Angioplasty

Pink porky temptress
I can no longer remain
Vegetarian

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

At last… I can finally deliver myself too! I always wanted to deliver myself!

azarun

Herpy derpset blog`s derp. Herpydurp.

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Almost olurist20052005-level :D

Monkeh I adore that haiku. I actually read it numerous times on your Steam profile.

Not that I visit your profile daily… erm I was there only once. Yes.

ashkan

Hahaha, thanks for sharing. Maybe I’m bored, but I loved them :p

Spike Himself

TC

I would post more but sadly we don’t get much spam these days :(

Monkeh

Quoted from Reservoir Dog

Monkeh I adore that haiku. I actually read it numerous times on your Steam profile.

Not that I visit your profile daily… erm I was there only once. Yes.

I wish I could claim it as my own but alas, all I did was compile a few from a spam haiku website I found…yes, I know, these places do actually exist.

http://www.e-z-smith.com/spam.html

The world is a funny place.

Spike Himself

TC

Just want to say your article is putting. The clarity in your submit is basically striking and i can get for granted you are an skilled on this matter. I merely stumbled upon your weblog and Genuinely insightful details many thanks a ton. Ia??m certain…

I will bookmark your website and verify yet again right here usually. I am very positive I will understand plenty of new things appropriate right here! Very good luck for the up coming!

I am very loved this website. Its an informative subject matter. It support me extremely significantly to remedy some difficulties. Its prospect are so fantastic and working style so fast

Of system outstanding publish. We have heading up for your net. Often publish with your own encounter and share. Oh! genuinely thankful.

1st tour to Italy. That must be quite fascinating to them. The believed of the encounter would be really unforgettable. The image getting could give encourage them also.

You finished particular very good details there. I did a lookup on the situation and identified almost all folks will go alongside with with your weblog.

Very good luck for the up coming!

aura

Quoted from zen1th

Almost olurist20052005-level :D

92% that’s Heisenberg level !

also After reading this thread, I psychopedagogy a lot.

Last edited by aura,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »