Created 4th July 2013 @ 08:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Wulf

GOALstar

i have no idea

Last edited by Wulf,

profix

FLANK

The roccat kone is indeed the best. All the LEDs make me play like fatl1ty after 10 bags of gamer food.

Wulf

GOALstar

ikr but i cant bind stuff allso in its macro manager there are so many games that already has macros and you only need to bind but no tf2 there

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

just install the ROCCAT driver

Wulf

GOALstar

i did already
anyways i know mouse 1 mouse 2 mouse 3 and mouse 5 but mouse 4, 6 and 7 are buttons that change dpi level and that easy shift button and so it wont let me bind anything to them in game

Gubbins

Op4

Go in to the options and try binding your spray by pressing those keys, then note what they say?

Wulf

GOALstar

i did it and thats how i found out mouse 1,2,3 and 5 but 4 and the other two buttons are used for dpi level and macro duplicate and i cant bind anything to them in the game and i want to know if theres any way to bind something in tf2 to them

Яyan

You bought a bad mouse

Kappa

Wulf

GOALstar

this is not a bad mouse at all it offers great stuff i didnt find even 1 thing bad with it yet

Genmix

bobs

maybe theres an option in the drivers where you can disable switching dpi and macro presets with mouse buttons. Then you might be able to use them.

My mouse has a separate menu so that I can decide what I want to use every single mouse button for (i.e. mouse button, sensitivity changes, macros, …).

Last edited by Genmix,

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

> 2013
> buys roccat mice

Last edited by Rake,

.kr4tos

(ETF2L Donator)
FLANK
DGB

go into the mouse driver
bind mouse6 = “b” (for example)
and then just bind “b” in team fortress 2

working for logitech, i guess it should work with a ROCCAT mouse as well

Gubbins

Op4

I won a roccat mouse at i40, I tried using it but I broke 8 of my fingers and 2 toes so I decided to make sweet love to my deathadder again.

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

This is such a sad story I cried. :(

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

i use my old roccat kone as a door stopper, atleast it is somewhat useful now

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »