Forum

What are some fun co-op games?

Created 1st July 2013 @ 18:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

ash

(Legend)
:D

If you’re into Diabloesque games, try Torchlight II, had some good fun with it recently.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

magicka best

watch in wonder as you spend an hour on the first level as your friends repeatedly kill eachother with giant rocks.

alba

duplo

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

magicka best

watch in wonder as you spend an hour on the first level as your friends repeatedly kill eachother with giant rocks.

this

Kvux

/./
LEGO

Quoted from Thalash

saints row best

Hei

[DA]
[DA]

Killing Floor

frixx

LG

magicka, borderlands, sniper elite:nazi zombie army, seriuos sam 2&3, dead island (both), killing floor, l4d 1&2, paday: the heist

FIR

SnG

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

magicka best

METEOR STORM FTW

also it feels like playing invoker with twice as much combinations with half the stress LOL

Spike Himself

TC

Trine 2!

Setlet

Sanctum is pretty fun. I’d assume Sanctum 2 is fun as well (never played it though)

Beat Hazard is pretty fun too. The only problem is that you must have the exact same music file or it wont work

Last edited by Setlet,

peach

TC.Potat

You should try Castle Crashers if you like 2D arcade games

Koala

Alien Swarm
Killing Floor

Last edited by Koala,

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Quoted from Nymthae

As someone mentioned, the Portal 2 co-op is worthwhile and there’s some decent custom ones in the workshop.

Trine 2 was really nice. It’s beautiful, and not overly intense (puzzle-based).

Orcs Must Die! 2 is another great co-op game and i’m pretty sure there will be a nice sale on that. I think you could enjoy that with almost anyone and is fun single player anyway.

Magicka is maybe another that might be of interest and will be cheapo too.

I support this message 100%. All these games have been great and I have wasted hundreds of hours for these.

Gotta say that Monaco is really fun with friends, but don’t think about going for public play with it. But with three friends + yourself it might be the best game I have played this year.

If you have missed Borderlands 2, go and grab it. The sequel is much better than the first game and I can’t find any reasons to buy the first one anymore.

Action RPG market is full of good games. Torchlight II, Diablo III and Path of Exile (F2P) are all great games and have improved during the past year due to constant updates.

Especially Diablo has become much better than it used to be. I hated it one year ago, but since then it has become more balanced and you don’t need to use the auction house anymore. I know you can’t get the game on Steam or cheaply, but I had to mention it.

Last edited by SabaSaba,

BitComet

Corner
GRAHAM

Not co-op officially but really fun with friends: The Hidden: Source. Extremely fun to try to get hidden and attempt to kill your friends or rather scare them with voice commands and flinging objects at them at high velocity. Also good for some derpiness. Recommended 5/5.

Muerte

elev8

Orcs Must Die 2.
gogogogogogo

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Just bought Sniper Elite V2 and Gatling Gears. Both look kinda cool to play together. And cheap as fuck :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »