Forum

What are some fun co-op games?

Created 1st July 2013 @ 18:56

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I want to play some fun videogames :). With the steam summersales coming up I might stock up on some more games. If anyone is up for playing some let me know.

Last edited by Koeitje,

knuck

DA!

Resident Evil 5 is cool to play with someone

quintosh

wL.

halo 1

unu

Portal is great, with added custom chambers you can play it for so long. I remember me and a friend had a three hour marathon on the same map but we got it in the end :)

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from unu

Portal is great, with added custom chambers you can play it for so long. I remember me and a friend had a three hour marathon on the same map but we got it in the end :)

I actually never did the portal 2 coop.

irfx

EPA

“Big” games: Borderlands 1/2, RE 6/Revelations (dunno why so much hate), L4D2
Indi: Monaco, Shoot Many Robots

unu

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

I actually never did the portal 2 coop.

Go for it, it’s great.

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Monaco is indeed pretty fun, but gets boring after a while because it basically just repeats itself while it gets a bit harder. Stopped playing it after a bunch of levels.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory is quite good, but 2 players max.
Furthermore you might want to try Doom 3 Coop mod or HL2 Coop mod, especially if you have not played it in singleplayer yet.

Additionally, I recommend Killing Floor.

Python

cod: zombies

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

As someone mentioned, the Portal 2 co-op is worthwhile and there’s some decent custom ones in the workshop.

Trine 2 was really nice. It’s beautiful, and not overly intense (puzzle-based).

Orcs Must Die! 2 is another great co-op game and i’m pretty sure there will be a nice sale on that. I think you could enjoy that with almost anyone and is fun single player anyway.

Magicka is maybe another that might be of interest and will be cheapo too.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I have Trine 2, installing it now. Also got Dungeon Defenders, does that have co-op?

I will probably get Orcs must die and Magica on the sales. As for the other suggestions: cod zombies sucks and I didn’t really like killing floor.

If anyone is up for playing some let me know!

Last edited by Koeitje,

Nymthae

-9w-
-9m-

Yeah, Dungeon Def. has co-op (up to 4 people iirc?)

vani

Bully

http://zandronum.com/

co-op & various forms of multiplayer

Edit: Dead Rising 2’s story mode has full co-op support, try it

Last edited by vani,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Are there any good side-scrolling (like Battletoads or Turtles 2) or 3rd person (like God of War, Darksiders) co-op games where you beat up random shit?

If anyone wants to play Trine or Dungeon Defenders let me know!

Last edited by Koeitje,

Thalash

wG
S-O

saints row best

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »