Forum

New Daft Punk album

Created 15th May 2013 @ 14:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Leif

Did anyone listen to that already? What is your impression?
After the first playback I was like “This is fucking awesome”. Re-listening to it right now.

sondi

moursi

My expectations were too high for it I guess…

ouch

bumm bumm bumm uz batz uz batz uz batz galvanise ding da ding dadadading ding uz batz uz uz uz uz uz uz uz bong hey girls hey boys superstar djs here we go uz uz uz uz uz uz ramalamadingdong song uz uz uz uz kanye rmx uz uz uz uz uz bumm technology bumm bumm bumm bumm ding ding uz uz uz uz

Smeg

At first i was like: WTF IS THIS SHIT SO BAAAAAD
but now after listen to it like 5-6 Times its ok

Chad

.:EnG!:.
<3

Giorgio is too fucking good

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

it’s not bad, nothing really stands out though

Bonus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NV6Rdv1a3I

Jude

notdoggo

its ass

huhystah

its “ok”, but not that amazing

Forsak3n

S

giorgio by Moroder is sick

Skyride

DUCS

It’s “ok”. If you’re being honest with yourself, its hyped more because it’s Daft Punk. Sure i’ll get and it and listen to it a bit and stuff, but it’s not any better than random stuff I come across over the course of browsing youtube for a couple of hours.

Leif

I think it just depends on which were your expectation to be honest.
I am not myself a big fan of Daft Punk in general but I really like the most famous songs (got only 7 on my pc that I listen to) and I recognize their talent.

Therefore I dont think my judgment is really that affected by the fact it’s Daft Punk.
Sure this album has got some downs and most of the songs are not really the sound we are used to, but their style is still there.

And that’s why I like it so much, I have really appreciated the fact they just tried themselves with different genres, mixing and renewing some 80’s dance and funky song with their electronic.

But I agree some songs are just ok, if there had been a couples of song less it would have been perfect.

Last edited by Leif,

Spike Himself

TC

not enough amon amarth

deli

IKEA

My expectations were sooo high and so different, but I can’t say it’s bad its different but i like it so far. For sure track like Gorgio, Doin’ it right, going to be my most played (actually they already are) songs on Spotyfi after album release
But i am not sure about buyin CD version…../wierd felling/

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

Pretty disappointed after really coming round to get lucky :(

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »